06-08 December 2010. Organized by IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Location: Malaysia Grand Millennium, Kuala Lumpur
Organizer: IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: 0065 6508 2462
Fax: 0065 6508 2407
The Deepwater Horizon disaster has raised questions about the adequacy of the oil and gas industry regulations, procedures, risk response planning, HSE management, technology and equipment used to sense and prevent catastrophic disasters.
Health, Safety and Environment
HSE in Oil and Gas Exploration & Production attracts senior officials from international and regional governments and key industry players to study the lessons learnt from the recent disasters and provide them with the tools and techniques to improve future HSE performance
Conference Main Highlights:
- Key Lessons from Recent Offshore Disasters – A Close Look at the: Macondo and Montara Blowout
- The Role of Regulators in Driving Continual Improvements in Oil & Gas HSE
- Best practice HSE Management Strategies and Best Practices from Regional and International Oil & Gas Companies
- Leading HSE Models: A Close Look at HAZOP, Process Safety Management and Behaviour – Based Safety Management
- Recent Updates on Indonesia’s Environmental Law and the Impact This Has on the Oil and Gas Industry
- Implementing Advanced Technology to Improve HSE Management Outcomes
Offshore E & P provides the world with amazing natural resources, but it can be a dangerous pursuit. Recent Oil and Gas Incidents/ Spills Report from MMS U.S. indicates the most common types of off-shore accidents, are injuries, fires, collisions, explosions, and loss of well control.
Identifying main causes of previous accidents and applying the experience into our future HSE management plan will be one of most important approaches to reduce incidents risks. The best case studies, interactive panel discussions and open forums in HSE in Oil & Gas will provide excellent information exchange opportunities for HSE executives to study and understand the root causes from recent main disasters and gain experience to prevent future accidents.
Visit the HSE in Oil & Gas website at www.ibc=asia.com/hseoilgas for more information on the expert speaker line-up and the full conference agenda
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: email@example.com
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407