04-06 April 2011. Organized by CWC Associates Limited
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
Location: Kuwait The Regancy
Organizer: CWC Associates Limited
Tel: 0044 20 7978 0040
Fax: 0044 20 7978 0040
The Kuwait Oil & Gas Summit & Exhibition will bring together senior decision makers in the Kuwait and international oil and gas industry to highlight the opportunities and challenges of Kuwait energy in a global context, focusing on the development, diversification and growth of the economy.
Why participate in Kuwait Oil and Gas Summit & Exhibition 2011?
By participating in the Kuwait Oil & Gas Summit & Exhibition, you will not only be part of one of the leading industry events, but will also benefit from:
• Direct access to key oil and gas decision makers
• Network to secure lucrative deals
• Hear first-hand about new policies and opportunities in Kuwait oil, gas and power
• Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments and investment opportunities
Premium Networking Opportunities
The many and varied networking opportunties available at the event will enable you to:
• Connect with Kuwaiti and international operators
• Meet key decision makers, government officials and industry experts
• Develop strong industry partnerships
• Cement relationships and do deals
• Raise your company's profile and meet new clients and partners
Summit ~ 5-6 April 2011
Where Kuwait & International Experts Meet
Bringing together all the leading players in the Kuwait and international oil & gas industry, this strategic Summit provides a platform for communication and real dialogue, focusing on the challenges and opportunities presented by Kuwait's energy industry in a global context.
Farouk Al-Zanki, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors & CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
Key themes to be discussed include:
• Kuwait’s vision in a competitive world: energy, infrastructure and economic diversification,
• Doing business in Kuwait – the Kuwait and international perspective
• Kuwait’s oil and gas review: What are the challenges and where are the opportunities
• Unlocking the value of Kuwait’s mature reservoirs – applying the Integrated Service Model
• Developments in key offshore engineering systems and technologies
• Boosting Kuwait’s power generation and downstream potential
• Kuwait’s development plan: What are the plan’s objectives and how will it diversify the economy?
• Building for the future: Enhancing and developing Kuwait’s local capacity and content for the future
• The future of oil wealth and oil wealth delegation
Want to find out more?
To make an enquiry for more details or information on the Summit contact:
Tel: +44 20 7978 0040
The Leading Oil and Gas Exhibition in Kuwait
Exhibiting at Kuwait Oil & Gas is the most cost effective way to expand your business in the region. Raise your company profile with all the people who really matter to your business.
To make an enquiry please contact:
Tel: + 44 20 7978 0002
The benefits of exhibiting include:
• Meeting face-to-face with senior government and state companies
• The opportunity to make 100s of new business contacts and generate sales
• Keeping up-to-date with new industry developments
• Accessing one of the most lucrative oil and gas markets in the world
• Having direct access to the key oil, gas and power decision makers in Kuwait
Who will be exhibiting?
There will be a large range of exhibitors at the event from various industries and sectors including:
Banking, Finance & Accounting | Communications | Construction | Consultants | Drilling and Mining | Engineering | Exploration & Production | Government | Independents | Insurance/Assurance | International Oil Companies (IOCs) | IT | Law Firms | Ministries | National Oil Companies (NOCs) | Offshore | Petrochemicals & Refining | Pipelines | Service Companies | Shipbuilding & Marine | Transportation
The exhibition is free to attend for all trade industry professionals. Registration will soon be open for visitor tickets, so don't miss out on the chance to network, meet all the exhibiting companies and see all the latest technologies and exciting innovations in the market place.
+ 44 20 7978 0002
Organizer name: The CWC Group Ltd
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies