11-13 April 2011. Organized by IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Location: Singapore Resorts World Sentosa
Organizer: IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: 0065 650 82458
Fax: 0065 650 82407
FPSO 2011 is a high-level strategic event, addressing the global and regional opportunities for FPSO build/conversion, chartering, technical services and support. Focusing on the key commercial trends and dynamics that are influencing the FPSO market, global fleet size, new FPSO orders and projects with oil coming online, updates on FPSO demand from key deepwater plays and emerging Southeast Asian markets, the role of independent oil companies in the FPSO landscape compared to the oil majors and also, developments in FLNG as the industry gets closer to commercializing this technology for offshore gas fields – the FPSO 2011 programme will also provide a special focus workshop dedicated to the prevailing ageing FPSO issues and determines how this can be addressed to protect your FPSO investment.
Offshore Construction: FPSO Vessels and Equipment
FPSO 2011 is an official event held in conjunction with Singapore Maritime Week 2011 and co-located with the 3rd Annual Offshore Support Vessels conference to bring you 2 standalone conferences in 1 location, with a combined panel of 40+ speakers & 250+ offshore industry leaders from all over the world, giving you a unique opportunity to network with top industry executives across the upstream oil & gas value chain!
Join us this 11 – 13 April 2011 at the Resorts World™ Sentosa in Singapore for FPSO 2011 – THE must attend event that will accelerate your FPSO investment and operations!
KEY CONFERENCE THEMES AT FPSO 2011 INCLUDE:
• Global Oil & Gas Markets & the Impact on the FPSO Sector
• Key Developments in the FPSO/FLNG Sector
• Effective Project Management, Partnerships & Contract Strategies
• Discussion on the Funding of FPSOs
• FPSO Technical Developments for Deepwater, Remote & Harsh Field Environments
• Impact of the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill on Offshore Safety & the FPSO Sector
• FPSO Life Extension & Asset Integrity
• Commercializing FLNG
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND FPSO 2011:
1. Featuring LEADING FPSO owners, operators & builders
2. Insights from Oil & Gas field developers & regulators
3. New project updates in KEY FPSO markets
4. Global representation from Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Indonesia, Philippines, UK, Norway, Denmark & Australia
5. A full day dedicated workshop on FPSO asset integrity & life extension
A GLOBAL CONFERENCE WITH INSIGHTS ON:
1. Sevan Marine’s New Cylindrical FPSO technology that cuts costs & opens for operation in harsh & arctic conditions
2. Samsung Heavy Industries gives you insight to the new build SKARV FPSO, set to produce first oil in 2011
3. EOC Limited, one of Asia’s leading owner & operator of FPSOs & offshore construction services will discuss key issues surrounding the funding and program management of FPSOs
4. Keppel Shipyard, leaders in the FPSO/FSO conversion market will examine the FPSO value chain & factors for successful projects
5. Papua New Guinea’s State Oil & Gas company Petromin PNG Holdings is currently evaluating the feasibility of an FLNG that will process up to 3 million tons of LNG a year for gas reserves in the Gulf of Papua. Joshua Kalinoe, CEO & Managing Director, Petromin PNG Holdings, will provide you with NEW updates on this investment & PNG’s role in global gas markets
6. SBM Offshore will supply Noble Energy with an FPSO for the Aseng Field, with processing capability of 80 000 bbl of oil per day, for offshore Equatorial Guinea. Ivan Replumaz, Director of Southeast Asia will give you tips on effective large FPSO project management
7. Find out Deepwater exploration & NEW investment opportunities in the Philippines from Undersecretary Jose M Layug JR, Department of Energy Philippines & Impact of cabotage & local content laws on the Indonesian FPSO sector from Lambok H. Hutauruk, Deputy Chairman, Evaluation & Legal Advisory for BP Migas
8. BW Offshore – owner of 9 FPSO units, most recently noted for the FIRST FPSO to be deployed in the Gulf of Mexico. Hear insights from their CEO, Carl K. Arnet, on their lessons, experiences & priorities for development
9. Premier Oil plc is a growing FTSE 250 oil and gas exploration and production company with current interests in nine countries around the world. Robin Allan, Director of Asia will give an in-depth discussion on Premier Oil’s Indonesian & Vietnamese assets & the opportunities for development!
10. Maersk FPSO – Owner of 4 FPSOs in the UK, Republic of Congo, Norway & Australia. Stig Hoffmeyer, CEO, Maersk FPSO will be speaking on the Maersk Peregrino, market developments & meeting customer needs
11. Apache Energy Australia is a major producer of oil and gas in the Carnarvon Basin in Western Australia and the second largest supplier of domestic gas to the Western Australian domestic market. It is the principal Australian subsidiary of Apache Corporation, an independent US oil and gas exploration and production company with a market capitalisation of approximately US$40Bn. Find out NEW project updates & opportunities for FPSOs!
Visit the FPSO 2011 website at www.fpsoconference.com for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
Ms Eileen David
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Fax: +65 – 6508 2407