18-22 November 2012, Organized by IQPC Middle East
Location: United Arab Emirates Le Royal Meridien, Abu Dhabi
Organizer: IQPC Middle East
Tel: + 971 4 364 2975
Fax: +971 4 363 1938
Are you aware of the increasing complexity of MENA contracts and contractual challenges and ways to protect your organization’s benefits against all possible threats?
Contracting Services: Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Due to rising oil prices, both the number of upstream and downstream commercial projects and the number of players within the industry are increasing.
This growing of complex projects created the need for improved commercial knowledge to cope with the augmented energy contracts in the MENA region.
The inaugural MENA Contract and Commercial Management in Energy Conference, taking place on 18-22 November 2012, in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is a two day conference followed by three days of training course, which will address key challenges faced in contracts and commercial management in the energy sector.
Who should attend:
This is a must attend event for senior decision - makers in legal, contracts and procurement departments of oil, gas and energy organisations and companies.
Job titles include:
• Contract Managers
• Contract Engineers
• Commercial Managers
• Procurement Managers
• Team Leaders
• Regional Managers
Why you should join:
What will you learn?
• Effective contract preparation and management techniques
• Expanded knowledge on complex and multiple parties contract
• Latest techniques in arbitration and international law
• Information about contract policies and risk management in the region
• Different drilling contracting methods
• Effective dispute resolution and successful contract negotiations