Certified IT Professional (CISA ,CISSP ,PMP ,MCSE ,CCNA)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Systems Engineer, Technical Project Manager or IT Manager with the focus on Information Security Policy, Implementation and auditing.
June 2000 -Present: Tenneco Automotive, Cambridge, Canada.
Network Systems Administrator
Manage network administration;
Provide Software/Hardware support to 4 Novell NetWare 4.11 Servers, 4 Windows 2000 Servers, Lotus Notes Server & UNIX Server;
Support the LAN/WAN Enterasys (Cabletron) and CISCO router systems;
Provide Software/Hardware support to users at the production plant;
Implement the Corporate IT Security Policy & Network & PC Policy.
Manage installation of software, workstations and peripherals on the network;
Manage document backup system of network data and files;
Train users on the new software applications and periodic updates;
Perform internal audit, Security Vulnerability reports and assessments;
Maintain assets records of all software / hardware for the LAN, WAN systems;
Manage network security on the LAN, SAP and EPIC (RF) systems;
Initiate and co-ordinate equipment failure service calls;
Participate in creating a disaster recovery plan;
Maintain communication system (phone & video conferencing); and
Work as part of Tenneco Automotive Corporate Management Team in conjunction with the rest of the organization.
August 1998-May 2000: Makki Systems , St. Catharine, Canada.
Network Systems Engineer.
System administration of LAN including Microsoft NT BackOffice based system servers and Windows 95 / 98 computers.
Determining appropriate hardware & software to run applications on the servers.
Installation, maintenance, and trouble-shooting of hardware, software and Virus problems to ensure employee productivity.
Educate employees to use and maintain hardware and software.
Ensure systems are reliable through redundancy, back-ups and security.
Diagnosing & resolving installation, boot and process failure.
Build interactive, browser-neutral Web sites using Microsoft FrontPage.
Increased the Web site functionality by integrating it with the company database.
November 1993-March 1998 Hilal Consulting Engineering Office, Cairo, Egypt.
Engineer: (Design & Executive site Engineer).
- Master of Science / IT Security - Capella University, Minneapolis, USA (Expected 2006).
- B.Sc. of Engineering on 1993 _ Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt.
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
PMP (Project Management Professional).
MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Windows 2000 & Windows NT4).
CNE (Certified Novell Engineer / NetWare 4.11 & 5).
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
IT Project + (CompTIA IT+ Project Professional).
Summary of qualifications
- Over ten years experience in Project Management, PMP Certified.
- Proven Information security and auditing expertise. CISSP and CISA Certified.
- Hands-on experience with software, hardware, networking. MCSE, CNE and CCNA Certified.
- Solid understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning concepts.
- Considerable knowledge of control frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, and PMI methodology.
- Exposure to (PIPEDA) and Sarbanes Oxley legislations.
- Expert use of MS Project, Office, Visio and many other management and reporting tools.
- Personal dedication to life long learning and training.
- Hard worker, Task-orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flunet in English and Arabic.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services