Saifur Khan CV
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Entry level field engineer
2000-2004 Australasian Marketing and Development Co. Ltd, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Position Held: Technical Officer
Company Background: This was an Australian Joint venture company situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh, selling, installing and consulting for industrial water and other fluid filtration and purification system
• To analyze the water and other fluid used in the process and to chose the correct filtration process and filter cartridge, which can deliver water or fluid according to the client or process specification.
• Negotiate with the client and consult about minimizing the total filtration cost appropriate for the process.
• To analyze the process requirement of “Ultraviolet” light energy for the fluid sterilization and to install the correct UV equipment in the system.
• To supervise the installation works and supervise plumber with installation safety procedure.
• Duties include project planning and managing the work force during installation and maintenance.
MSc In Chemical Engineering with Design
2004-Present (Current student, First semester Avg.-70%)
University of Bath, UK
Engineering Modules: Pollution control, Waste management, Biochemical separation process, Biomedical engineering, Environmental monitoring and clean technology, Product design, Design project
B.Sc. Engg. In Chemical Engineering (CGPA: 3.72 / 4, 5th Position among 49 students)
1995-2000 Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Main course attended: Petroleum reservoir engineering (A), Natural gas engineering (A+), Corrosion engineering (A), Fertilizer -pulp and paper technology (A+), Reaction engineering (A-),Fluid Mechanics(B+),Special topics in Unit operations (A+), Process Design (A), Design Project (A+)
2003 “Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development”, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2001 “Basic of filtration and product training”, CUNO Inc., Singapore.
2000 “Water Treatment Fundamentals”, CUNO Inc., Sydney, Australia
2000 “Ultra-Violet Technology Training”, Sydney, Australia.
•Member IEB (Institute of Engineers Bangladesh), Membership No: 6861
•Degree is successfully assessed and approved by CCPE (Canadian Council of Professional Engineers), Assessment Log No: 03000646
•Affiliate Member of IChemE, UK (Membership no. 99904355)
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental