Application for the Post of Petroleum laboratory Supervisor/Chemist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
: To be able to work in the capacity of a
quality control chemist in petroleum Industry in
highly professional environment
Refinery Laboratory Experince:
I have 8 years Experince as a Shift Chemist in Pakistan Refinery Ltd. ( Shell Pakistan)
Pakistan Refinery Ltd. Was established in 1962 in collaboration with major oil companies and started production in October 1962. The Refinery processes a mixture of imported and indigenous crude oil and produces the following petroleum Products.
1) Motor Spirit-90 2) High Speed Diesel 3) Kerosene 4) Jet Fuels ( JP-1 , JP-4) 5) HOBC
6) Solvents 7) Furnace Oil 8) Export Naphtha 9) Liquified Petroleum Gas
Testing of above finished products is being performed by international standards.
1) ASTM 2) UOP 3) IP and Shell.
Onshore Laboratory Experience:
I have 60 days experience as Laboratory Supervisor in Italian Exploration Company, Eni Iran, on South Pars Phase 4 & 5, world largest natural gas processing plant. My salary was 130 Euro/Day. This job was offered by Global Petroprojects Services, Switzerland. No doubt this best job as per my professional experience and my Operations manager(Riccardo Riccardi) and Laboratory Suptd. (Franco Riano) were satisfied with my Performance.But due to some personal reasons I could not continue my job and I again joined Pakistan Refinery Ltd. as a Laboratory Shift Chemist.
Professional Abroad Training :
I have attended a five days training course on Petroleum testing instruments in Berlin ( Dahlewitz) Germany, which was organized by Petrotest Instrument, GmbH, Germany.
Degree Institute Years Medium of instructions
Secodary School High School 1986 English
Fellow of Science College 1989 English
Bachelor of Science college 1992 English
master of Science university 1995 English
2)“Quality System Documentation For ISO-9000” conducted by Pakistan Institute of Management.
3)“Computer Based Inventory Management” conducted by Petroman (ministry of science and technology)
5)“INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & ACCIDENT PREVENTION” conducted by Petroman (ministry of science and technology)
7)“BASICS OF BUISINESS ENGLISH” conducted by Pakistan Institute of Management
8)“SKILLS IN SUPERVISION” conducted by Pakistan Institute of Management
9)“TRAINING TECHNIQUES FOR TRAINERS” Pakistan Institute of Management.
10)“Writing Business Letter & Tehnical Reports” Petroman (ministry of science and technology)
11) “MULTI-DIMENTIONAL SUPERVISION” THE CURRENT NEED conducted by EMPLOYE’S FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN.
12) “TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SUCCESS” conducted by EMPLOYE’S FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN.
13)Introduction of hydrogen Sulphide Hazards at onshore (Eni Iran)
1) To supervise the sift and other activities related to laboratory.
2) To ensure the collection ,receiving and testing of the petroleum (gas & liquids) products and water samples.
3) To monitor and update the inventory record of chemicals and glasswares.
4) To monitor the accuracy/precision, repeatability/reproducibility of the tests which are being performed
in the laboratory.
5) To Monitor calibration status of all the measuring equipments in laboratory.
6) To monitor the Environmental testing(waste water and emission gases).
7) To handle all the activities related to Health, safety and Environment in laboratory.
8) To monitor the good Housekeeping in the laboratory.
11) Trains new laboratory technicians/Analyst and also existing staff for job rotation
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services