Understudy and working experience in a major oil and gas company and a reputable bank
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
An enthusiastic engineer, seeking a challenging environment to work with existing staffs to contribute his best ability to achieve
- Understanding of Subsurface Horizon maps
- Generate Production Forecast for opportunities identified as part of integrated oil and gas project.
- Validate and document findings of contractors PVT laboratory reports as part of Odidi nodal integrated oil and gas study
- Odidi Node associated Gas optimisation study
- Quality Check and interpretation of well test analysis.
- Calculate Developed Ultimate recovery of 2 brown fields more than 80 drainage points.
- calculation of Area-Depth and Cumulative Bulk-volume-depth graphs.
- Material Balance Calculations in support of hydrocarbon volume estimates
- Drainage and Reservoir performance plotting
- STOIIP calculations
- Understand treatment of uncertainties- GRV, Porosity, Saturation, Net-gross, Hydrocarbon columns and recovery factor.
- Generated and prepared 3D-layer-cake reservoir models
- Conceptual reservoir modelling and characterisation.
- Volumetric estimation of HCIIP.
- Identified opportunities and prospects portfolio during drilling campaign.
Field Engineer New Oilfield and Allied Services (NOAS), Port Harcourt. Nigeria 12/2001 – 02/2002
- Execute both routine and non- routine mechanical maintenance activities to ensure daily hydrocarbon production targets are met and minimise deferment.
- Flag reasons for over/under consumption of materials and report to the supervisor.
- Cathodic protection: design and installation system of pipeline
- Internal corrosion monitoring and survey
- Pipeline coating integrity
Trainee Accounting Officer First Bank Nig Plc, Nigeria 08/2000 – 07/2001
- Clearing, Inter-branch and other banks
- Transfers and entries
- Preparations of bankers cheques, both local and upcountry
- Posting of salary/payments
- Update Control and master control record
- Update inter-region account and waste
- Customer relation services
Trainee Maintenance Engineer SPDC WEST.
- Job evaluation, safety procedures and environmental policies in crude oil production
- Instalment, maintenance and servicing of flow integrator, valves, actuators and magnetos.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of flow lines, maintenance of crude oil meter and production equipment
- Maintance and servicing of diesel and gas engines, pumps, compressors and instrumentation equipment.
Institution: University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State. Nigeria.
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering (B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering)
Institution: Government Secondary School ,Ilorin. Kwara State.
Qualification: Senior School Certificate (SSCE)
¨ An excellent team-worker (Diversity) and leadership skill
¨ highly organised
¨ Exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
¨ Identification and review of major HC distribution/controlling factors
¨ Drive for professional Aspirations
¨ All aspects of (CA) HSE
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services