Ejaz Tayyab (Petroleum Engineer)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking career oriented job in Oil & Gas industry to utilize the education, skills and experience to its best.
Present: MARATHON Construction Company (Pvt.) Pakistan
• To supervise different facilities arranged in Petroleum field, including Fabrication and Erection.
• To lie down high pressure gas pipelines and utilities as well as construction, pigging, and testing.
• To supervise and monitor Petroleum projects to evaluate the quantity and quality of the work.
• To look after the duties such as planning, right of way (ROW), construction of gas pipelines pigging etc.
• Assigned by the company in the projects of Govt. of Pakistan and State of Sindh under the ministry/ department of Petroleum & Natural Resources.
March 2003 Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd. Pakistan
• Supervised the rehabilitation of gas pipe line.
• Introduced pipe line looping system in the area due to increase in demand.
• Constructed domestic and high transmission lines.
• Supplied the gas to new areas and the new consumers and also planned the consumption of the gas in new area.
• Maintained the data and reports from the Town Stations and sub stations.
July 2000 Weatherford Oil Tools Middle East Pakistan
• To supervise and check all the services assigned by the company, during the drilling and installation of drill pipes by using of heavy Tongs.
June 1999 Sales & Services International (Pvt.) Pakistan
Senior Sales Representative
• To take tenders / inquiries from various oil producing company working in the country.
• To get the tenders approved.
• Sending the tenders for the supply of drill bits and drill collars to the international companies.
1991-1996 University of Engineering and Technology Pakistan
• B.Sc., Petroleum Engineering.
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
April-July 2001 Adorn Computer Network Pakistan
• Certificate of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Member of Pakistan Engineering Council
• Member of Baluchistan Oil & Gas exploration Society
• Executive Member of Baluchistan Petroleum Engineers Association.
• Member of Professional Engineering University Grants Commission
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental