This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Working in oil field because it is my speciality , and love the practical work
- Good experience in the computers field using operating, installation and maintenance systems, engineering and calculating programs in most fields of engineering.
- I worked as engineer in a plant for detergent, disinfectant and antiseptics industry in private sector in manufacturing of liquid detergent and other chemicals.
- Working as Engineer in SIEMENS (German company branch in Iraq) in the Industrial solutions and Services department.
- I worked in trading of general medical substances, chemical raw materials in my family company Al-Sadiq for chemicals trading and consultations.
-Now I have a small plant for productions of medical antiseptic solutions and liquid detergents where I prepare all the mixtures, produce and distribute the products.
1. B.Sc. Chemical Engineering 2000
2. M.Sc. Chemical Engineering 2003
Both from Al-Nahrain University (Before April 2003 it was Saddam University).
3. Member in the Iraqi Engineers Union (Reg. 94766 Date 11-12-2000).
- A research for completion of M.Sc. degree concerned with simulation of an isomerization reactor for producing improved unleaded motor gasoline using computer softwares, like (MatLab, Simulink in MatLab, MathCAD & Excel).
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services