Seeking a Petroleum Engineering position in the well & reservoir management (WRM) team offering variety and scope for well optimization and new oil
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Production Technologist and reservoir surveillance engineer of the entire Thuleilat field (2500 m3/d) in the south Oman cluster looking after 120 (producer and injector) wells in terms of well and reservoir management.
1. Production Technologist and reservoir surveillance engineer
2. Well Pulling Hoist (WPH) Supervisor. Company represented and operation coordinator.
3. Drilling rig Operation Engineer based in Muscat. Operations coordinator and rig operations budget controller.
4. Well Site Well Engineer on site assisting the Drilling supervisor and planning for the jobs as well as looking after safety aspects.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
International Well control Forum Certificate (IWCF)
SHELL advanced drilling certificate (R1)
1. Safety Induction course
2. H2S course
3. Self Breathing Apparatus course
4. Introduction to PE buissness (one of SHELL courses to introduce new comers to the PE buissness LEP100).
5. IWCF International Well control Forum
6. Stuck Pipe and Fishing
7. Advanced Drilling Engineering W200 course
8. R1 course
9. Casing Design and stress analysis
10. Artificial lift (Beam Pump) course
Drilling Engineer for PDO Rig-54 in the first Underbalance Drilling (UBD) trial in Oman for Lukhwair (horizontal wells), Saih Rawl (multilateral wells) and Al-Huwaisah (high pressure wells) campaign; optimized operational expenditures and time from $1260000 in 30 days per well to $708000 in 18 days.
Production Technologist for Thulielat field worked on PDO water flood project that increased field production upto 2500 m3/d under consistent water injection rates and continues well test analysis.
Points of Strength:
1. Solid technical experience by working 4 years on site handling different jobs.
2. Team management and supervisory skills gained from working as a supervisor on site.
3. Fast appreciation for technical issues which helps in setting solutions for well optimization.
4. Project management skills gained from working on different projects while working as an operation engineer.
5. Diversity skill gained from working in two different disciplines drilling & production.
6. Integration of my technical experience in drilling and well services with the theoretical aspects of petroleum engineering & production systems.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services