Mechanical Engineer-Rotating Equipments
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am looking for a position as Engineer in growth oriented companies like leading EPC Contractors or Engineering Consultancies in the field of Petrochemical /Oil and Gas / Refinery sector.
Experience Summary :
I am Mechanical Engineer specialized in Rotary Equipment with an overall 5+ years of work experience. My main area of experience has been Detailed Engineering of Rotary equipment (like Centrifugal API pumps, Fire Water Pumps, Blowers and compressor) and packages (like Air Compressor package and Emergency Diesel Generator). I have worked primarily in the area of Oil & Gas projects (both offshore and onshore projects), Petrochemical and Power Plant projects.
Areas of Expertise
Detail Engineering of Rotating Equipment (like Pumps, Blowers and Compressors) and Packages (like Emergency Diesel Generator and Air Compressor Package) includes.
· Selection of Equipment.
· Preparation of Specification, Mechanical Data Sheet and Request for Quotation (RFQ).
· Review of offers and preparation of technical queries, Technical Bid Analysis and Recommendation report.
· Review and approval of Vendor Drawings/Documents and Calculations.
· Familiar with Inspection and Testing
· Conversant with various International Codes & Standards (like API (610,618 & 682), ISO 5199,ISO 2848, NFPA 20 etc)
· Familiar with gas compressor
· Familiar with various clients and vendors.
· Job Co-Ordination with inter disciplines, client and vendors w.r.t Engineering Works
First Class with Distinction in B.E- Mechanical Engineering from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Bangalore University.
Year of passing: 1999
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental