mechanical engineer with experience in detail engg , projects implementation & maintenance of mega chemicals & petrochemicals plantmechanical engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
career growth with hydrocarbon handling mega projects involving multiskilling.provide services to people through best manufacturing practices & safe & clean environment.
? Total experience: 15 years
? Worked with Projects & Developments India Ltd. (PDIL) from March 1990 to January 1993.PDIL is a major consultant associated with detail engineering of almost all the fertilizer plants of India.
· In PDIL worked as Assistant Project Engineer in piping design & construction group.
? Since February 1993 working with Indian petrochemicals corporation ltd. IPCL is the pioneering petrochemical company in India producing over one million tones of various petrochemical products and has turnover of two billion us dollars.
? Worked in following areas in IPCL.
· Worked in Design & Modification Group.
· Presently working as section in charge in Mechanical Maintenance of Polypropylene Plant of Nagothane unit. Polypropylene plant capacity is of 120000mt/yr.
· Present Designation: Deputy Manager (Mechanical).
Responsibilities Handled In IPCL:
? Detail Engineering & Execution for capacity enhancement of Polypropylene Plant from 60000mt/yr. To 120000mt/yr.
? Detail Engineering & Execution of various Piping Modifications in plants handling hydrocarbon.
? Maintenance of Rotary, Reciprocating & Static Equipments.
? Implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance in PP plant.
? Implementation of SAP system.
? Core group member for implementation Of British Safety Council Systems.
? Materials Codification.
? Implementation of ISO9000 & ISO14000.
? Implementation of jobs pertaining to Fabrication, Insulation, Plant Eqpt. & Piping Paintings.
? Presently working on Integrated Management System for the integration of ISO9000,ISO14000& OSHAS.
Associated With Execution & Commissioning Of Polypropylene Plant Project Baroda Unit Of IPCL.
Responsibilities Held In PDIL:
· Detail Piping Engineering of Fertilizer Plants
· Preparation of Piping Bill Of Materials.
· Technical scrutiny of offers pertaining to valves & fittings.
· Detail Engineering of Reformer of fertilizer plant.
· Associated with construction of Chambal Fertilizer’s ammonia unit pipeline with Snamprogetti, Italy.
matriculation(science): 1st class
intermediate (science): 1st class
B.Sc.(Engineering) : 1st class
· Training for ISO14000 auditors by national productivity council. Selected as internal auditor for ISO14000 in IPCL.
· Associated with development of following manuals pertaining to polypropylene plant:
1. Operation & control procedure manual.
2. Quality control manual for ISO9002.
· Core group member for the safety system development & its implementation for certification by British Safety Council.
· Training on Reliability Centered Maintenance & its application in plants.
· Training on Computer Aided Drafting by National Informatic Centre, Delhi.
· Well acquainted with various codes & standards for piping, valves, fittings, vessels, exchanger such as ASME Sec-VIII Div.I, Sec-II, ANSI B31.3, 16.5,16.34,16.9,16.11,ASTM Specifications, etc.
· Well acquainted with Procurement Specifications of static & rotating equipments.
· Very well Acquainted with Project Management.
· Very good knowledge about materials for pipes, fittings, valves, vessels.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental