Engineering, construction and Project Management in oil / gas industry. Gas/Oil pipelines, pump stations, tank farms, oil refining.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Project Mangement, engineering manager
Over 25 years of domestic and international experience in engineering, design, project management and construction in oil and gas industry. Specific areas of expertise are mechanical process & controls, liquid and gas pipelines, gas and oil separation plants, pump stations, tank farms, offshore and onshore loading terminals, and pipeline internal inspection (smart pigging) survey utilizing caliper pigs, high resolution magnetic flux leakage (MFL) tools and ultrasonic tools, survey data interpretation and conducting anomaly digs and repairs. Developed Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) for PetroBangla, a Bangladesh government owned petroleum company.
• Currently responsible for implementation of Integrity Management Program (IMP) for Liquid Refined Products Pipelines System; pipeline internal inspection utilizing smart pigging (MFL and TFI tools), interpret inspection survey data and recommend appropriate pipeline repair methods; and performing pressure tests mandated by U.S. Department Of Transportation (DOT). Provide engineering support to capital budget process through project evaluation, prioritization, data management and communication.
• Completed Environmental and Safety Management System for gas plant, gas pipelines, warehouses and workshops.
• Completed engineering and design of two projects involving high-pressure injection pumps, water storage tanks, effluent and seawater transmission pipelines and electrical substations.
• Completed Front End Engineering Design (FEED) package for the plant utilities such as water, steam, air, fuel, wastewater treatment plant and electrical power transmission lines.
• Completed conceptual engineering and feasibility studies for Gas Oil Separation Plants, Gas Treating Plants, Oil and Gas Pipeline, Gas Lift Distribution network and Injection.
• Sub-contractors’ management, coordination with outside consultants, proposal evaluations and technical negotiations.
• Conducted project development, estimates, financial planning, budgeting, and scheduling.
• Conducted training classes for operating and maintenance personnel from oil/gas production and refinery including technical managers, senior and junior level engineers.
• Excellent verbal and written communications. Excellent team player.
• Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Power point.
B. S. Mechanical Engineering
Management courses towards MBA degree
Several in-house training in engineering, project management and construction
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment