Application for any suitable JOB
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
“To have a significant career in the line of HR,IR, Admin, Stores, Logistics,
Safety & Seismic field Operations as well”.
In 1988 joined CGG French seismic data acquisition company as a Jr Seismologist at KG Basin Machilipatnam. Daily recorded data quality checking and to get approval from the client ONGC. Preparation of programs as per client priority to Survey, Drilling, loading, shooting, lay down, Recording crews. Preparation of Static correction data and the same to be handed over at ONGC Dehradun processing center. In 1990 crew company trained me in all departmental works to relieve the personnel on leave. Then I was trained in Drilling, Loading, Shooting, Lay down, Camp Buyer, Administration, HSE Journey Management, Site Acccounts, Offshore barge Camp Boss works, etc., seismic field operations. A few works given for example below. I have total 12-field seasons experience in seismic operations.
• Project Health, Safety, Environment HSE system implementation (daily camp personnel tool box meetings, conduction of weekly safety drills, safety teams selection by department wise/trained them in first aid, fire fighting, health hygiene conditions, medivac processor and evacuation trials etc.,
• Company personnel policy implementing, manpower planning, recruitment, training and placement. Planning to utilize minimum sources to get maximum productivity. Preparation of MIS reports on cost control.
• Implementing disciplinary matters.
• Supervision of contract labor regulations as per Act.
• Yearly renewals under various labor Act.
• Dealing with unions.
• Monitoring absentism & labor turn over.
• Negotiations for wage agreements, welfare activities with unions.
• Staff performance appraisal, welfare, and coordination with all
departments in the work place.
• All government department works (P.F., ESI, Labor, Industries, DM & HO, Fire, Police, Revenue, Irrigation, Pollution control board, Commercial tax, Transport, Excise, Port, Naval, Telecom, Postal, Banks etc) under taking.
• Residential Colonies, Canteen, school, Estate, Temple, Vehicles, etc., maintenance.
Time office works supervision, employee’s personal files preparation, leaves, and pay sheet preparation, site NMR arrangements for all departments and evaluation of the work. Site, colony, house keeping works under taking. Conduction of safety meeting as per Act.
1.Bsc., Ist class Geology, Botany & Chemistry.
2.Diploma in IR & PM & Knowledge in MS Office.
• Worked In a civil construction company as site supervisor from 1983 Aug to 1988 Dec.(Railway electrification, Power Plant ESP,Clarfirer)
• Worked in Multinational (CGG) seismic survey company as a Camp Administrator,Asst.Observer from 1989 Jan to 1991 Aug (shallow water area seismic survey.
• From 1991 Sep to 1996 Aug worked in cement plants as a
• From 1996 Aug to 1999 Aug worked in multinational (CGG) seismic survey Company (TEEZEE ZONE) as a Project Coordinator On/offshore seismic survey
• From 1999 September to June 2004 (except Jan’03 to May’03) worked in Bio Mass Power Plants as Dy.Manager (P & A/ Bio–Mass)
• From June 2004 to July 2005 worked in Geofyzica Torun Poland seismic 3D data acquisition company as a Asst.Observer
• Presently working in Dodsal Pte Ltd MNC as Officer P&A from August 5th in Buhasa Facilities project (ADCO) United Arab Emirates.
Company/Project site, stores maintenance, purchase orders preparation, inventory control, material planning, budgeting, collection of quotations and finalisation, daily receipts/ issues of stocks, up to date the stock position, identification of dead stocks. Preparation of MIS reports on stocks every month.
Daily cash requirement planning, payments as per receipts, preparation of trail balance, cash book, day book, bank book up to date maintenance, funds raising, adjustments as per requirement.
50 to 70-security staff duties allocation, MIS teams preparation, company assets watch & ward, Mines, colony, school, temple etc., security arrangements monitoring.
Expert in factories green belt (with fast growing plants) development as per pollution control board norms and developed various green belts with economic price.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services