CV OF MAHADIK HABIBALLAH M. H.: Total Experience: 24 Years
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Sr. Maintenance Engineer, Sr. Workshops Engineer or Sr. Maintenance Planning Engineer
1. PRESENTLY WORKING IN RAS GAS - QATAR SINCE 20-JAN-2005 TILL DATE AS WORKSHOP ENGINEER
2. 9 years as Senior Maintenance Planning Engineer in Ibn Rushd – SABIC Affiliated Polyester, PTA and Aromatics plant.
3. 15 years as Maintenance Engineer including three years as Head of Mechanical Department in Narmada Cement Company Ltd. – India
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical.
(B. E. Mechanical) with First Class.
From: Bombay (Mumbai) University
Year of Passing: 1981
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical from Mumbai University
• Working as Workshops Engineer handling Valve shop, Rotating Equipment shop, Fabrication & Welding shop, HVAC, Insulation, Painting, Rigging, Automobile shop (Garage), Scaffolding Services and also managing tool room.
• Providing shop resources to field maintenance for carrying out maintenance activities by coordinating with schedulers and section heads of LNG, IAS, Utilities and Offsite for above workshop related activities. Also arranging outside resources wherever required.
• Closely coordinating with offshore maintenance staff for carrying out repair and maintenance jobs.
• For the jobs beyond Ras Gas workshops scope, arranging out side workshops by providing scope of work, drawings, data sheets and required information for carrying out those jobs.
• Successful in maintaining safety standards in the workshop avoiding tripping hazards, maintaining good house keeping, arranging storage areas, guiding shop personals and visitors to use Personal Protective Equipment in w/s.
• Assist Contract Coordinator to prepare scope of work for sub-contractors like Insulation and painting, calibration of test equipment, PSV, PRV repair and calibration contract, motor over-hauling contracts, etc.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services