Instrumentation Design Engineer, 6+ Years
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work with the state of art technologies and well seasoned work proctices in EPC business of Oil & Gas which will give me the opportunity of contineous growth to become worthy Instrumentation engineer for society.
Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd. (May 2008 - Till Date)
- Detail engineering for Coker, SRU, SCOT, SWS, NHT etc.
- Inline instrument data handeling for PIPING
- Clients : TOTAL, MARATHON
L&T Chiyoda Ltd. (Jun 2006 - Apr 2008)
- Commodity Engineer for Pressure Safety Valves, Emergency Vents, Lube Oil Custody tranfer Metering System
- Client : PETRONAS
Daniel Measurement & Control (I) Pvt Ltd. (Sep 2003 - May 2006)
- Design Engineer for engineering, procurement, Supply and commissioning of Natural Gas Filteration, Pressure Reduction and Custody Transfer Metering Systems.
- Clients : Gujarat Gas Company, GSPC, GAIL(I)
School : From Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan’s Narmada Vidyalaya, Bharuch
© S.S.C. with 86.00% (Gujarat Secondary Education Board) - 1997© H.S.C. with 80.14% (Gujarat Secondary Education Board) – 1999
© B.E. Instrumentation and control with First class (62%) in Final year (June, 2003) from Nirma Institute OF Technology, Gujarat University
© Average aggregate 65 % marks for all semesters (1999-2003)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental