This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Look forward a challenging career in Oil/gas/power sectors where HSE takes a lead role in construction projects.
1.To ensure that HSE is managed with the diligence accorded to other critical business activities and that environmental and occupational health issues receive greater attention.
2.To influence the hearts and minds of all Company and Contractor employees to strive for continuous improvement in HSE performance.
3. To represent Company in various HSE forums with other group companies and third party representatives.
4. To support actions to ensure that contractors manage HSE in accordance with Company Policy.
5. To manage HSE audits of the Company operations and facilities. To ensure that audits are completed on schedule and that resultant action plans are implemented.
6. To support the investigation and appraisal of HSE related incidents and to develop remedial actions to reduce HSE Risk.
7. To provide appropriate HSE training and assist with the development of an HSE competency assurance process.
8. To analyze and evaluate Company HSE performance through accurate and timely reporting against plans/ Targets.
9. To assist with the development and maintenance of Emergency Response procedures in order to reduce the risk to personnel, assets and Company reputation. To conduct emergency exercise to verify the effectiveness of these procedures.
10. To assist with the development and maintenance of Company HSE policies, standards and procedures, which incorporate statutory requirements & Company guidelines to the best practice.
1.Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2.Diploma in Industrial Safety
2.Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (India)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement