FARAJ ALHOUTY CV
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 20 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|to obtain a challenging position as deemed suitable to my skills, experience, and backgrounds, to help a successful organization or company expand further & to help myself grow further professionally, technically, & financially
|TEGRA UAB (LTD)
January 2005 – Present
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
AL-HABEEB COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE LLC
January 2004 – January 2005
SHEIKH ZAYED RD, WHITE CROWN BLDG, SUITE 405
ICBL UAB (LTD)
January 2002 – Present
LAISVES PR 69-14, VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
KALBA UAB (LTD)
September 1999 - November 2003
UKMERGES 10A, VILNIUS LITHUANIA
LANGUAGE & MARKETING CONSULTANT
AMERICAN ARABIAN OIL COMPANY (SAUDI ARAMCO)
October 1983 - November 1997
PROJECT MANAGER / SPECIALIST ENGINEER
• Total of 14 years experience with Saudi ARAMCO in Oil & Gas industry, of which 7 years direct experience with projects management, business development, and engineering process plants.
• Demonstrable track record in project management working with multi-disciplined engineering teams in design and construction phases.
• Good knowledge of basic issues of quality, safety, loss-preventions, security, cost control and client/customer satisfaction in all business environments.
• Good general knowledge of process plants, refineries, equipment, and cross-country pipelines.
• Company Reference letter and history certificate available.
November 1998, LONDON, UK, United Kingdom
Degree: Certificate - POSTGRADUATE STUDIES, PRE-MBA (One-year Completed))
UNIVERSITY OF PORTLAND
September 1986 - May 1990, PORTLAND, United States
Degree: Bachelors - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
• Skills in directing multi-department multi-cultural technical and administrative staff.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing business priorities.
• Knowledge and understanding of current and developing strategic business requirements.
• Knowledge of financial business information.
• Knowledge of strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
• Ability to identify and secure alternative funding and supply resources.
• Ability to provide strategic guidance to clients in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems/projects.
• Ability to develop commercial/technical proposals and to evaluate commercial/technical proposals.