mechanical maintenance engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 11 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|Keep all equipment running safly
mimimize down time
reduce the spar parts stock as optimum level
|• Monitoring operation of different types , application and different sizes of pumps and reciprocating equipment (Fresh water pump ,high capacity Crude oil pumps, sea water injection pumps , chemical pumps), (gas engine and diesel engine which service as drive for electric generator ,crude oil pumps ,fire water pumps and reciprocating gas compressors).
• Maintenance , overhauling and trouble shooting for pumps (Goulds pump , Sulzer Bingham pumps , Miltonray chemical pumps, Byron Jackson pumps , Dresser Rand pumps) ,reciprocating equipment (manufactured by Waukesha and Caterpillar Company and reciprocating air compressors and rotary air compressors different size manufactured by I. R. company) and gear boxes (Philadelphia gear box and Lufkin gear boxes).
• Balance different types of centrifugal multistage pump rotors using PLC balancing machines (IRD model 290C).
• Field alignment between pumps, gear boxes and engine (Electric motor & Diesel engines and Gas turbines
• Pumps and reciprocating equipment selection studies and all related paper work.
• Prepares annual and estimated budget plans for Maintenance department
• Control spare Parts Material Min/ Max required for safe operation
• Issue work orders for foreman and follow up the job progress using MAXIMO program soft ware
Instruct the following courses:
Pump maintenance and operation
Seals and mechanical seals
Maintenance and trouble shooting for rotating equipment
Sucker rod pump system
Alignment of rotating equipment
Share in Petroleum ministry Program for prepare the clever worker for Petroleum field
|B.Sc. of Mechanical power engineering
EL-Minia university (July, 1993)