PRODUCTION OPERATIONS (ALAKIRI GAS PLANT CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR with plant capacity of 120mmsc/d from 2 Processing modules), Shell Petroleum Developmen
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A position in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company where my technical skill, competence and experience can be effectively utilized to improve operations and add values to Company business
PRODUCTION OPERATIONS (ALAKIRI GAS PLANT CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR with plant capacity of 120mmsc/d from 2 Processing modules), Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria. 2004 - Present
WORK TARGET / ACTIONS
TECHNICAL / CORE (SUMMARY)
Monitor process parameters in the control room and co-ordinate intervention activities. Direct/guide the field operations & maintenance team to execute the production and routine first line maintenance activities in oil/gas facilities, whilst ensuring that production targets are met and that wells, facilities maintenance, integrity, HSE and business requirements are satisfied.
Monitor operating parameters of level, pressure, flow rate, temperature and ensure plant is operating within operational envelope.
3. Produce daily operations report, highlighting equipment and process faults compiled from Operators timely. Assist the team leader in preparation of monthly plant performance and Equipment run-hours, including availability statistics
4. Keep track of activities of on the plant rehab works and make same available to the team leader.
Update the incoming boardroom operator on the plant status.
1. Contribute to the team's DIY initiatives to reduce unit OPEX cost of production
2. Advise team leader on any observed cost saving opportunity for possible review and implementation
3. Optimise deferment controls to limit deferment of max. 3.3% and unscheduled to max. 5%.
Maintain wells and facilities to achieve minimum 90% demand / supply of gas at agreed sales / quality.
1. Closeout 90% of all relevant outstanding Audit / MFI actions
2. Identify and execute al least three ‘Do It Yourself’ initiatives.
3. Achieved target and participated in other discipline maintenance to achieve asset integrity of the equipment.
Reference: Engr. Akporuno Peter (Coordinator Alakiri Field Logistics Base)
Mobile: +234 (0) 8037404033
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Relevant Qualifications and institutes with dates)
THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN, OYO STATE – HTD (ELECT/ELECT) - 2005 (Awaiting Result)
SHELL INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME TRAINING CERTIFICATE – JUNE 1999
GOVT. TECH. COLLEGE AB. OGUN STATE - FED. CRAFT/DIPLOMA CERT. (ELECT. INST. WORK) AUGUST 1997
GOVT. TECH. COLLEGE AB. OGUN STATE – NABTEB / NTC CERT. (ELECT. INST. WORK) JUNE 1997
BAPTIST BOYS’ HIGH SCHOOL AB. OGUN STATE (SSCE) – 1992
SAINT PETER CLAVER’S SCHOOL AB. OGUN STATE (PRIMARY SCH. CERT.) - 1986
HTD (ELECT/ELECT) - 2005 (Awaiting Result)
SHELL INTENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME TRAINING CERTIFICATE – JUNE 1999FED.
CITY & GUILD OF LONDON INSTITUTE – TECH. CERT. (ELECT/ELECT) – MARCH 1997
CITY & GUILD OF LONDON INSTITUTE – TECH. DIPLOMA (ELECT/ELECT) – SEPTEMBER 1998
CRAFT/DIPLOMA CERT. (ELECT. INST. WORK) AUGUST 1997
NABTEB / NTC CERT. (ELECT. INST. WORK) JUNE 1997
COURSES ATTENDED TILL DATE
Marine HSE Awareness Course (10-11/08/2000)
ISO 14001 Awareness Course (10-11/05/2001)
KC Production Facility Wellhead Control Panel (03-07/09/2001)
Service Training Course on G3500 Gas engine, D3304 & Generators (15-16/11/2001)
Oil & Gas Metering (22-24/07/2002)
Instrument Workshop Training (16-27/06/2003)
Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HEUT) (19-20/11/2003)
Flow Metering Instrument & Instrumentation Standard and Practice (13-16/04/2004)
Pneumatic Instrumentation Boosters. (02-13/08/2004)
SAP SUPER USER. (PLANT MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST) Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria. 2004 - Present
· PM010 Activity Executor
· PM080 Notification Approver
· PM090 Notification Maintainer
· PM440 Regular Work Order Maintainer
· PM240 Technical Findings Maintainer
· PM370 Work Order Technical Completer
· MM190 Service Entry
· MM210 Services Verifier
· Tracking and closing out of job orders by this maintenance software.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment