|• To obtain an entry-level position in Mechanical Power Engineering with a focus on combustion & Refrigeration and air Conditioning Systems and Control systems.
|• Training in: Automotive Engineering company service (SMG&W).
• Training in: Petroleum Marine service company (PMS).
• Training in: Egyptian German control centre (TTC>Z).
|• Josef el Sebay secondary school, graduate 1998.
• B.SC. Of Mechanical Power Engineer, Faculty of Engineering Helwan University, Mattaria branch Cairo.
• Graduation date: May 2005.
• Bachelor degree: Good.
• Graduation project: Reducing Diesel engine emissions using two methods exhaust Gas Recirculation (E.G.R.) & Miller cycle.
• Graduation project degree: excellent.
• Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP.
• Microsoft Office Applications: word, excel, power point.
• Internet Applications.
• Hardware Knowledge.
• Auto cad. Version (2004).
• Visual basic version 6.0.