Project Manager / Project Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
a) As leader who shall lead his subordinates in synergistic manner
b) Create win win situation
c) Accountability for all decision made
Sarawak Shell Bhd
Designation: Offshore Company Site Representative (CAT 3):
HL Engineering Sdn Bhd
1st Nov 2003 – 30th Sept 2004
Position Held – Project Manager
1) Fabrication of West Patricia Production Platform (WP-PB Topsides) for Messrs. Murphy Oil (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd
2) Fabrication Of 8 Units of Membrane Skid for Messrs. UOP LLC for Talisman CO2 Removal System
Brooke Dockyard & Engineering Works Corporation
1st July 2000 – 15th Oct 2003
Designation: Project Manager
1) Supply of Subsea Production Manifold, Pressure Vessel & Associated Tie In Materials for Serai Project for Messrs Shell Oil & Gas (M) LLC
2) Fabrication of WP-IA Water Injection Topside for Messrs. Murphy Oil (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd
3) Fabrication of JNDR-A Topside for Messr. Shell Oil & Gas (M) LLC.
4) Fabrication of SFJT-C Topside & Substructure for Messrs. Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Ltd.
5) Fabrication of ANDP-B Topsides for Messrs. Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd
Intraline Resources Sdn Bhd
16 May 1997 – 30 June 2000
Designation: Project Engineer
1) Design and Build of a Radiography Storage & Exposure Room for Messrs. Petronas Penapisan (Melaka) Sdn Bhd.
2) Indoor Air Quality Monitoring at Menara Esso, KLCC for Messrs. Esso Production Malaysia Inc.:
3) Fabrication of D35JT-C Topsides for Messrs. Sarawak Shell Berhad
4) Design and Build New Pipe Racks and Hose Racks at Kuantan Port for Messrs. Kuantan Port Consortium.
5) Weapon Workshop and 6-Storey Office Block for Messrs. PSC-ND at Lumut Naval Base:
6) Conveyor System for Renault Light Truck Assembly Line for Messrs. Inokom Sdn Bhd, Padang Meha, Kedah:
7) Fabrication of Malong Jacket and Topside MLJT-A for Messrs. Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
Hume Industries (M) Berhad
15th May 1996 – 30th April 1997
Designation: Project Engineer
Attach to Project Division, involve in project scheduling & planning, budgeting & costing, rate build-up, supervision at site, coordination between client, consultant and architect on various matters for a few housing projects at Desa Skudai, Johor Bahru & Panchor Jaya, Seremban and Tanjung Minyak, Melaka. Co-ordination between factory and construction site on the casting and delivery of pre-cast panels.
Tertiary Education: July 1991 - May 1996 University of Technology Malaysia - Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
1) Sea Survival & Offshore Safety Procedures
2) Helicopter Under Water Escape Training
3) Basic Fire Fighting & Self Rescue
4) Permit To Work Management Course
5) Incident Investigation Technique
6) Hazards & Effects Management Process
7) Management of Major Emergency
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement