Experienced Project/General Manager for Technical Projects
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To effectively utilise my potentials
Sep’04-Date at Kartha Machines Pvt Ltd., Mumbai as General Manager (INDIA)
Steering responsibilities pertaining to Strategic Planning, New Product Development, Project Management, Key Account Management, Operations Management to achieve the core objective of turning around operations of the organisation.
Jan’04-Jul’04 at Gulf Coast Electromechanical LLC (UAE) as Consultant Engineer (UAE)
- Rendered Project Consultation as well as oversaw Site Management for the USD 1.2 million MEP project at expansion projects of the Ruwaiss Refinery in Abu Dhabi (ADNOC).
- Oversaw the entire MEP installation of the new workshop at the Ruwaiss Refinery.
- Redesigned original plans for effective utilisation of resources and smooth execution.
- Oversaw MEP works on other ADNOC facilities
Nov’02-Dec’03 at Sysoft (India) Pvt. Ltd, India as Technical Manager (INDIA)
- Spearheaded the gamut of tasks including Project Management, Key Account Management, Technocommercial Functions including Tendering & Negotiations etc.
Feb’95-Jun’02 at KTL Tanneries Ltd., Nigeria as Factory / General Manager (NIGERIA)
- Directed initiatives towards achievement of organisational goals with focus on Strategy Planning, New Initiatives, Project Management, Plant Operations, Financial Management, Liaison.
Jan’94-Jan’95 at Galor Engineering Ltd., Nigeria as Area Manager (NIGERIA)
- Administered Silo Facilities belonging to the Federal Govt with capacities of 16,000-25,000MT across various states of Nigeria.
- Provided Consultancy services to the Government.
Nov’90-Dec’93 at Mozico Nig. Ltd., Nigeria as Project Engineer/Project Manager (NIGERIA)
- Handled Planning, Tendering, Procurement, Site Management and Execution of Electrification Projects across Nigeria with Federal and State Government Entities.
- Design of Substations/Distribution Grids
- Erected & Tested HT Lines (33/11KV), LT Feeder Networks, Substations(11KV/415V) and RMUs
- Handled design / fabrication of Feeder Pillars and Street Light Kiosks.
- Liased with Govt Agencies and other Contractors
- Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme at Zaki Flour Mills, Azare, Bauchi(Nigeria)
- Industrial Training at Bauchi State Television(BaTV), Bauchi, Nigeria
- Design and Construction of Electronic Voltage Stabilizer
B.Engg Electrical/Electronics Engineering from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University(Nigeria) 1990
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning - Turnaround Management - Policy Formulation
- Financial Management - People Management - Client Relationship Management
- Manufacturing - Maintenance Operations - Process Improvements
- Procurement - Liaison - Quality Assurance
- Design / Product development - Planning / Budgeting - Technocommercial Functions
- Installation & Commissioning - Audits / Review - Scale Up Operations
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental