This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Challenging Engineering/Maintenance leading position where I can best utilize my technical and managerial skills as a responsible, efficient motivator of successful engineering teams.
All Facility Expansion, Cost Saving, Replacement Maintenance and all HS&E projects.
o Plant Security Implementation - $2,147 Million
o Plant Water Treatment System – $700
o Reactors Fouling System - $300K
o Rework Stations Upgrades - $650K
o Warehousing Upgrade - $400K
o Interstructural Upgrades - $300K
• Full Project Management Responsibility on any ongoing, planned or future projects.
• Supervise the activities of Two Mechanical Engineers, one Electrical Engineer, one Draftman and one Auto-Cad Operator.
• Prepare a yearly AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for the Honeywell site, in the area of Engineering & Capital projects.
Supervise on a daily average, 35 – 40 active Plant Capital & Projects Contractors.
• Establish a monthly Engineering forecast for actual, finished and on-going projects.
• Establish, create or change Capital Projects in SAP “System Application & Products”.
Set AR (Appropriation Requests) in SAP.
Create & release requisitions.
Track Actual, Commitment and Spent in SAP.
M.B.A. December 2001
Columbia College Columbia, MO
GPA: 3.0. Developed theoretical knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, statistics, research methods, strategic planning, and communication skills through MBA case studies and presentations.
B.S., Engineering May 1994
Lincoln University Jefferson City, MO
“SSP” – Structured Safety Process December 12-13th, 2005
“SAP – System Applications & Products” October 2004
"Code of Conduct." August 2003
"Chemical Process Polymers." November 1999."
"Six Sigma Black Belt Part I, II & III." August - October 1999."
• Production and Engineering Process Improvement.
• Technology & Engineering.
• Project Management & Support.
• Plant & Facilities Maintenance Management.
• Production Scheduling.
• Training, Development & Team Building by acting as a coach and facilitator.
• Continuous improvement through the use of six sigma processes.
• Designed procedures to coordinate the manufacturing and support departments.
• Exhibit a bias for action and high levels of self-motivation and confidence.
• Yearly Preparation & Maintenance of Capital, Maintenance, Utilities, Outside Services & Training budgets since yr. 2000.
• Build trust; acts with integrity at all times.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services