more than 20 years experience in oil and gas industry.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I would like to find a challenging position internationally
Working as PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REFINERY AND GAS. (LNG)
With the following tasks.
1. . To plan / supervise plant process & production operations..
2. Review log sheets and reports, prepare summary and articulated
reports, identify corrective actions or recommend interventions.
3. Assess daily operations / maintenance problems and co-ordinate corrective actions.
4. Plan / supervise start up operations, tests, and shutdowns of process & production facilities.
5. Make recommandations to optimize production
6. Verify that emergency equipment and all systems are operable.
7. Monitor usage of consumables and spares.
8. Assure compliance with Safety and Statutory regulations. Ensure that safe working conditions are enforced.
9. Validate and ensure adherence to permit to work system of all services
Worked as p/ operator offshore. Platform Abu-Dhabi.
Separation. Well test.
With the following tasks.
• Make regular routine checks of all equipment (defects, leaks) take corrective action.
• Start/stop equipment according to instructions.
• Unload chemical, adjust the injection rates. .
• Do the sampling and pass them to lab.
• Check the pressure, temperature, level, and the flow rates.
Worked as chief operator in oil treatment plant;
Separation. Well test, reinjection and oil storage.
Work as site supervisor during shift time.
1988 – 1994
CONTROL PANEL OPERATOR In charge of:
Starting / shutting the plants as required. (Atmospheric Distillation, Reforming Catalytic, Utilities and Product Storage facilities)
Board parameters follow-up and adjustment as required.
Optimization of performances on distillation and reforming units.
Monitoring readings and other reporting.
1984 – 1988
UTILITIES SUPERVISOR In charge of utilities which are composed of;
Water treatment plant. (Type SIDEM)
Cooling water pumps for different purposes. Air compressors.
Storage and expedition unit.
1980 – 1984
.start up of refinery beside French team composed (I FP personnel.)
1978 – 1980
Worked in different fields in southern region of ALGERIA.
Wellhead operations, start up / control and shutdown of wells.
ENGLISH, FRENCH and Arabic
1975 – 1976
FINAL YEAR OF SECONDARY SCHOOL (Terminal Sciences)
1976 – 1978
STUDYING at I.A.P. (Institute Algerian of Petroleum),
Preparing a diploma of High Technician in Petroleum Treatment.
Course Name Duration supervision
Technical writing report 03 weeks Canadian instructor
DCS 02 weeks French //
HSE 04 weeks Sonatrach //
Internal audit 04 weeks Sonatrach //
First aid certificate.(Abu-Dhabi) new medical center hosp .Abu-Dhabi
Note; not included are the many in house courses and training seminars attended
I have extensive shut down experience in many roles, from a member of the vessel
opening crew, to a member of the lock out team, including supervising the lock out team. This required many hours of planning, coordinating, scheduling and developing of lockouts,
blind lists and special procedures to insure a safe turnaround.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services