Safety officer, HSE Advisor, Fire and Safety officer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A dedicated team and trustworthy colleague capable of dealing with constant challenges and leading change. Possess good communication, interpersonal, organizational and supervision skills
Safety Officer with over 9 years of experience and expertise in Construction industry safety procedures, fire supervision, erection, infrastructure, electrical substation, health-safety policies, incident investigation, risk assessment, safety inspection-audits-control procedures and hazard control Expertise within civil, electrical, and petrochemical field. Conducted several trainings and awareness programmes on safety procedures, fire equipments, first aid, emergency procedures etc. Possess knowledge about COSHH, CHIP, Ergonomics, Biological Hazards, SEPA etc
NEBOSH General Certificate in Safety Management, National Training Centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Diploma in Industrial Safety, Thane Belapur Industrial Association, Maharashtra Technical Board, Mumbai, India. 2003
Certificate course in Safety in Chemical Industry, from Mumbai, India 2001
Diploma in Fire Engineering, National Institute of Fire Engineering, Mumbai, India 1998
Bachelor in Science, Mumbai University, India 1994
Training / Course
• Sanitary Inspector’s Diploma, (Paramedical Course), from All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai, India - 2001.
• Develop adequate inspection & control procedure in order to maintain a safe work environment (permit to work)
• Perform general plant inspection including building, physical equipment, new machinery before operation access & egress, special equipment, material handling facilities & practices, environmental control, compressed gas, machinery guard, electrical equipment etc. Maintain up-to-date emergency drawing & plan.
• Provide safety related support during commissioning of new plant and mechanical systems.
• Prevent accidents by eliminating & controlling hazards, personnel training, and use of PPE.
• Coordinate safety programs and develop safety solutions with loss prevention.
• Participate in the development and safety related standards and practices.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services