OBJECTIVE: To pursue a continue career in drilling and related operations, in the upstream oil and gas industry on a responsible, challenging and care
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Presently working with Sperry Drilling Services:Assigned to various customers around the region, working on Exploratory, development and Horizontal wells as an ADT Engineer. Worked on onshore rigs running LS-2000 and INSITE-Rig site Plus
FEBRUARY 2000- JANUARY 2003 Employer: SPERRY DRILLING SERVICES (A HALLIBURTON COMPANY)Position held and Senior Logging Geologist / Well site GeologistDescription of duties
MAY 1997-FEBRUARY 2000 Employer: Baker Hughes Inteq Position held and Logging Geologist Description of duties
MSc in Geology (First Division)in 1991, BSc (Hons) in Geology in 1992.
· Surveillance, monitoring and acquisition for geological and drilling parameters.· Assistance to well site geologist on Formation Evaluation during drilling.· Help and assistance to drilling supervisor on setting casing, estimating pore pressure, hydraulics, well control and any unexpected drilling hazard.· Selection of core points, core catching, core description and hydrocarbon evaluation of core. · Calculate fracture pressure· Preparation of Final Well Reports, finalization of Mud logs and data transmittals to clients.· Fully command over INSITE IRIS (Integrated Rig Information System) with continuous online data transmission and networking to town.· Direct coordinating to the Clients.· Training and appraising of junior staff· Run MSS survey tool ( Magnetic Single Shot)
· Oilfield familiarization school Baker Hughes Inteq Pakistan.
· Advanced Mud logging School Baker Hughes Inteq Pakistan.
· Health Safety and Environment (HS&E) from Baker Hughes Inteq Pakistan.
· Safety training of First Aid, Fire fighting with Red cross, Halliburton and BP in Pakistan.
· Completed training School on Basic Equipments and Gas System for surface logging BHI and Sperry drilling services Pakistan.
· Completed training School on Basic data Monitoring system (DMS) Baker Hughes Pakistan.
· Training courses of H2S safety procedures and use of different kind of breathing apparatus Including 30 min SCBA, 15 min work line and escape sets from “Safety Technical Services Co.LLC Oman.
· INSITE “Integrated System for Information Technology and Engineering" Training Organized by Sperry- Sun Drilling Services, Middle East Centre Dubai.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services