Senior electronics field engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 19 years
Going on offshore navigation projects, site survey, rig moves
1. Shared in different major site survey operations in North and South America especially in the Mexican Gulf, and Aruba (Caribbean). In Egyptian waters: Red sea and Mediterranean Sea (1995 to 1997).
2. Operating and conducting different off-shore jobs including leak detection jobs, sub scan profiling.
3. Mobilization and demobilization of different jobs
4. Responsible of maintenance and inspection of all micro net stations owned by the company on the gulf.
5. Evaluation of different electronic equipment required for purchase,
6. Testing existing and new electronic equipment.
7. Operation and maintenance of the computers, networks setup and maintenance, trimple,
delta fix, sky fix, side scan profiler, sub bottom profiler, hydraulic winch, compressors up to 3000 psi, coring winches,..etc.).
8. Training of workshop engineers and giving them technical support whenever needed.
Samples of Hardware and software frequently used and maintained:
1. Win Frog.
2.GNS I and II .
3.Multi fix 1.
4. Multi fix 2 and 3.
10.Sky fix like: domes, inmarsate system, mini domes,..etc.
11.Side scan profilers.
12. Sub bottom profilers.
13. Blue brick.
• Responsible for the day-to-day technical operations and undertaking of assigned projects., including trouble shooting problems for on and off-shore locations
•Responsible of conducting work –shop manager responsibilities when he is off-duty.
• assist project manager with the preparation, and development of the project documentation including pre-job equipment preparation, operating procedures, equipment reports, and equipment and systems calibration and maintenance schedules.
• Operations and/or supervision of all equipment, software applications, and survey navigation and position systems as installed on assigned projects.
• Compilation of equipment calibration certificates and systems installation calibration data and reports.
• In workshop area: repair facilities undertaking the repair, maintenance, testing and integration checkout of equipment and systems.
• Travel to foreign assignments and perform in the fast pace, high pressure situations that often occur within the offshore project environment.
Bachlor degree of electrical and electronics engineering (US acredited)
water survival certificate
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement