public relations & communication strategist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in a Public Relations/Advertising/communication sector of the energy industry
2002 - Present. Saudi Aramco. Saudi Arabia.
Public Relations and Advertising Specialist
2000 – 2002. Autodesk, San Rafael, California. (http://www.autodesk.com).
Senior Online Brand Architect
1999 – 2000. Independent Consultant.
Provided expert advices to organizations in the financial, business-to-business (B2B), and software:
• Communication Strategist. 1999 - 2000, Commerce One.
• Senior Online Communication Advisor. 1999 - 2000, Hooked on Phonics
• PR/Advertising and Media Consultant. 1998 - 1999, Boston Communications Group
1998-199 - Internet and New Media Consultant
Clients included: Procter & Gamble, Honda, Raytheon International, Kodak, Compaq, and IBM/SAP.
1994 – 1996. Deep River Publishing, Portland, USA.
Web Designer and Lead Multimedia Designer
1989-1993 EGAMI, Paris, France. 1989-1993
2000 Intensive Communications Course,
Autodesk, San Rafael, California, USA
1996 Customer Service Orientation Course,
Sandler Training Institute, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
1984-1988 Bachelor in Architecture,
School of Architecture of Paris La Seine, Paris, France
• Native fluency in English and French. Good knowledge of Arabic.
• Over 18 years of visual communication experience with top corporations.
• Fluent written and oral communications skills in English and French.
• Extensive client presentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving, research, analytical and reasoning skills.
• Highly successful in prioritizing, multi-tasking and managing multiple tight deadlines.
• Worldwide experience (North Africa, Europe, USA and Middle East), proven ability to serve diverse customers.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services