Experienced Instrumentation Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Willingness to learn and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team that is involved in Instrumentation and Control field/Oil & Gas Industry, so as to meet the twin objectives of the growth of the organization as well as career growth.
Worked from Nov 2003 – Dec 2005 as Instrumentation Engineer at Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited, Cochin, Kerala, India.
Calibration of Pressure Transmitters, Differential Pressure Transmitters, RTD and Temperature Transmitters, Pressure Switches, Volt meters, Ammeters, Tachometers, Hygrometers, Micrometers etc.§ Maintenance of Various Pneumatic and Electronic Instruments like pressure switches, SSV solenoid Valves, Transmitters etc.
§ Installation of Field Instruments including Pressure transmitters, Temperature Transmitters etc.§ Supervision for Tubing (pneumatic and process hook-up), Piping etc.§ Cable Testing and Laying, Loop checking.§ Preparation of documentation works.
Knowledge in PLC panels.
Experience in Various Instruments
1. Pressure Transmitters : Yamatake Honeywell, Foxboro, Rosemount, Taylor, Yokogava Smart Series, Rosemount 1151.
2. Flow Measurements : Differential Pressure XT, Magnetic Flow Meter, Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter.
3. Level Measurements : Displacer Type, Purge Type, DP Type, Rosemount Fisher, Yokogawa.
4. Temperature measurements : Thermocouple, RTD, Foxboro, Rosemount Fisher, Honeywell.
5. Limit Switches : Delta, Neles.
6. Indicators of Pressure, D.P, Temperature, Flow, Level : Wika, Aschroft Switzer.
7. Control Valves with Positioner Transmitters and Emergency Shutdown Valves (ESD) : Masoneilein, Fisher, Honeywell Gulde etc.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from Cochin University of Science And Technology, Cochin, Kerala, India on 2003 with First Class
1) Title Organization Description2) Title Description ::::: PLC Based Interlocking System for Compressor. FACT, Cochin, Kerala, India. The Aim of this Project was to develop a PLC Based Interlocking System for Hydrogen Gas Compressor (K101) in the Ammonia Plant at FACT. This Project was done at FACT, Cochin, Kerala. Automatic temperature and Timer Controlled Fan regulator. This project work was to build a fan regulator circuit, which regulates the speed of the fan according to the atmospheric temperature and time duration using Thyristor, 555Timer IC, Ring Counter (CD4017D) and Relays in the circuit.
Operating Systems MS DOS, Windows 9x
Office Applications MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Programming Languages C, C++, VB.Net
Database MS Access, MS SQL Server
Internet Technologies HTML
Hardware Exposure PC Troubleshooting & Basic Networking
Age & Date of Birth 24, 06-04-1981
Marital Status Single
Visa Status Visit (Valid upto 10th May, 2006)
Passport Number F2289947
Languages Known Read, Write & speak - English, Hindi & Malayalam Read & Write - Arabic
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental