MUNEEB ULLAH KHAN
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To accept challenging tasks in any Organization and grow on behalf of my personal abilities and to prove myself to be a result-oriented person to the entire organization
From 25th January 2005 till now :
I am currently working as lab Engineer at Department of Mechanical Engineering
N-W.F.P University of Engineering Peshawar.
During this experience I worked on Rapid Prototype Machine and I am currently In charge of Computer labs. I also arranged three Interior designed arrangements for Department in AutoCAD. Currently I am working on CATIA.
21st October 2004 – 23rd January 2005:
During this period I worked in T.S.K International as apprentice engineer and worked on drawing modules.
QUALIFICATION SESSION %AGE DIVISION INSTITUTE
Engg 2000-2004 72% 1st N-W.F.P U.E.T Peshawar
F.Sc (Pre-Engg) 1997-1999 70% 1st I.M.C.B G-10/4 ISLAMABAD
Matric 1997 78% 1st FGBSS # 4 IBD
• 9th position holder in the class throughout the Academic career.
• Second best project prize in university project exhibition 2004
• Design and Fabrication of Three Axis CNC Printed Circuit Board drilling machine and coupling it to Orcad v9.2 for simulation.
• Development of Data acquisition software for controlling temperature and producing a Graphical User Interface for handling purpose.
• Development of Graphical user Interface for Manager recruiting test.
• Implemented 2D animation and effects to a movie in mpg format using video editing tools and animation creating software
• Visual basic
• Turbo C
• Pro/Engineer2000i & 2001
• AutoCAD2005 and others
• Microsoft Windows (XP/2000/98)
• All Dos Versions
• MS-Office & Accessories
• Picture & Video Editing Software
• Presentation software etc.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services