This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
HSE engineering, HSE management
July 1995 to February 1996
Mechanical engineer, within ANABIB, piping manufactory, located in Réghaia, Algeria.
Main duties :
· Preparation of range of machining;
· Modification of the mechanical systems;
· Diagnosis of the breakdowns analysis.
January 1999 to present
HSE Engineer level 3, within SONATRACH, Rhourde Nouss, Oil & Gas production facilities.
Main duties :
· Stand in for HSE Manager during his temporarily release
· Develop HSE procedures
· Supervise hazardous operations
· Develop HSE training supports
· Supervise all construction activities (sign work permits, gas testing, define all hazards related to the job and precaution to implement)
· Lead and participate in job risk analyses (for hazardous operations and simultaneous operations)
· Daily report all activities to the HSE manager
· Lead and participate in accident and incident investigations
· Leading fire fighting team
· Develop fire fighting equipment inspection and maintenance procedures and check lists
· Inspect and test fire fighting equipment
· Develop emergency response procedures
Baccalaureate, mathematical series, in 1987 ;
· 03 years of secondary study mathematical series to the college Med BOUSSAID El Harrach Algiers;
Mechanical engineer, in 1992
· 02 years of joint base, sciences technological, at the University of sciences and Technology Houari Boumediene (U S. T H. B.)
· 03 years of speciality in Mechanical Engineering, at the Mechanical Institute of Engineering of the USTHB;
Option: Mechanical engineering.
Topic of project of end of study: studies of the vibratory characteristics of a metal tank.
HSE engineer, in 1998
· 02 years of speciality in Hygiene, Safety and Environment, ENSPM/FI – IFP, France.
· Team-member of firefighting, delivered by the Sailors Firemen of Marseille, France, in 1997;
· First aid, delivered by the Sappers Firemen of Marseilles, France, in 1997;
· Fire control, assured by GESIP, Vernon, France, in 1997;
· Management of the chemical hazard, delivered by IFACT, Algeria, January 2002;
· Use of the nuclear techniques in the oil industry, ensured by CRNA, TFT, Algeria, June 2005.
· Manual of firefighting equipment of LPG field, 2003 ;
· Manual of the firefighting technics and emergency response in the LPG field, 2005;
· Participate in the commissioning activities of the new construction units wirh SNC LAVALIN (train 70, Factory LPG and compressor plant) ;
. Supervise all construction activities of new units at Rhourde Nouss field (sign work permits, gas testing, define all hazards related to the job and precaution to implement) :
oLPG unit, 70 unit;
· safety supervisor of the start up activities of the new units (train 70, LPG unit and compressor plant) ;
Author and leader of several training :
ofirefighting equipment of LPG unit;
ofoam and firefighting equipements;
ooil tank fire;
oLPG hazards ;
ofirefighting technics ;
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services