This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Internation experience in oil and gas industry
MAX PETROLEUM PLC.
Department of Exploration and Production Projects
Coordination of exploration and production projects:
Exploration and appraisal projects,Pilot Production,Reserves report
Mineral rights, representing Co at various Government Agencies, Work programs and Contract obligation compliance, Reporting to Authorities, Hydrocarbon Contracts audit, compliance control, Coordination of G&G, Mineral rights with Financial auditors. Managing with a group of 4 people from relevant departments to control and schedule all activities leading up to and including the drilling of North Caspian Sea onshore Astrakhansky block - environmentally sensitive area with 27% of H2S:
Civil construction projects,Casing design projects,EIA,Training and management of H2S in environmentally sensitive area,Public hearings/social programs,Negotiation with Russian Federation on use of Volga River and implication of the sour gas well drilling campaign,Negotiations with Relevant Authorities
ALTIUS PETROLEUM INTERNATIONAL B.V. to Nov 2007
Manager, Mineral Rights
Advisor to Corporate Management on Mineral Rights issues, HC Contracts, New Acreages,Reporting and control on Work Programs under Subsoil use Licenses, Contracts,Strategy and long term planning for Exploration, Pilot Production and Full Production phases,Representing Group of Affiliated Companies at various levels of Government Agencies.
PETROKAZAKHSTAN INC., Department of Geology and Geophysics, to Dec 2006
Manager, Mineral Rights and Administration
Primary Advisor to Corporate Management on Exploration Strategy, Kazakh State Legislative and HC Contract issues,Negotiator in Joint Venture, Farm-in Partnerships, representative of PetroKazakhstan Subsidiaries,Member of Operational Committee in JV of Acreage Exploration,Implementation and post-implementation of Merger and Acquisition within the geology group, creating the synergies,Coordinate the bidding process for new open acreages, application, completion procedures,Negotiation with MEMR and finalizing of the Exploration Contract for Mineral Rights within the blocks of J-23, zone of Rocket debris fall back,Quality and Compliance Control on 5 Hydrocarbon Production and Exploration Contracts and Mineral Rights reporting to VP and Director of Geosciences,Liaise with Government Agencies
• Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University (2004-2006), Master’s degree of Business Administration, (United Kingdom).
• Kazakhstan State Technical University, Petroleum Engineering; Oil and Gas fields’ development and exploitation (2000-2003), Bachelors Degree, Distinction. (Kazakhstan).
• Uralsk University of Social Science, Faculty of Foreign Languages (1994-1998), Bachelors Degree, Distinction. (Kazakhstan).
• Essentials of First Aid, No A5001290, May 2008 - International SOS, Almaty, Kazakhstan
• Exploration in environmentally sensitive area, environmental safety training, June 2008 - Ministry of Ecology, Astana, Kazakhstan
• Petroleum Project Management, PetroSkill, November 2008 - Houston, USA
• Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN), 11767 Katy Freeway, Suite 412 Houston, TX 77079, USA.
• British Alumni Club Kazakhstan, British Embassy, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
• Non-government (charity)organization of Kazakhstan Leaders (SOFLK).
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment