This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
supervision natural gas processing plant
8) Years experience in Khalda Petroleum Company (Western Desert).
A): (6) Years in natural gas processing plant. (From 2000 until now).
* Supervision 1 shift engineer, 2 D.C.S technicians and 4 operators per shift (12 hrs).
* Monitoring performance and ensuring efficient and safe operation for plant facilities
* Daily follow up with the lab dep. to achieve the recommended gas & condensate
* Issue daily production report and activities to main company office in Cairo.
* Ensuring proper and safe conditions during different work activities (Hot tapping,
Welding …, etc)
* Coordination planned shutdowns for maintenance and project activity
* Monitoring the preventive and corrective maintenance done on equipment.
Issue activity requisitions and preparing data for the required plant modifications.
Review drawings and P&ID'S.
Note: I attended commissioning and start up for the plant which operated by D.C.S (Honeywell), Honeywell FSC (fail safe control) and fire & gas monitoring systems. B): (2) Years experience in oil field (from 1998 to 2000).
* Monitoring performance of natural wells (WHP, W.C% ..., etc).
* Monitoring performance of ESP wells (fluid level, ampere's ..., etc)
* Monitoring the well tests and results.
* Receiving the new & re-completion wells from drilling and project dep.
* Company supervisor to execute rig-less programs at well heads such as:-
-Wire line jobs (PLT, pressure surveys, perforation…, etc)
faculty of engineering- cairo university- petroleum section
grade: Good date: May 1997
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services