This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
workover rig supervisor
1) work as operation engineer in petrotec company from 2001 – 2002
2) work over and well completion supervisor from 2002 till now in agiba petroleum company.
3) working as a co-man representative, co-ordinates w/service companies in work over and completion wells.
4) work in many workover rigs like edc- 6, ecdc-4, dasco-8, and dasco- 16
5) supervise and workover many type of wells like sucker rods, esp , natural flowing wells
6) worked as completion & workover instructor in scitron training center
b.sc. of petroleum engineering w/good degree.
from suze canal university
graduation year : may .2000
iwcf certificate valid till june , 2008
thinges i do
1) co-ordinate assembly, testing, and preparation for well workover and completion.
2) checks list of workover rigs and test it before spud-in.
3) supervise the make-up, testing and breakdown of completion/work over assemblies at well site.
4) collect all documents for well completion and summarize problems encountered during operations and how they were solved, including drawings of completion.
5) supervise wire line and coil tubing operations in the running/pulling of completion.
6) assist in the writing of work over /well completion programs.
7) help in trouble shooting down hole problems and recommending ways in overcoming them.
8) supervision of completion, re-completion, change status wells.
9) supervision for many fishing jobs (lost well completion equipment, cleaned out hole from fill or scales, stuck pkr's).
10) supervision for many hydraulic frac. & gravel pack jobs
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services