To obtain a professional and challenging position in a well-established company where my experiences, skills and capabilities will allow me to have a strong career and opportunity to grow.
1. Citibank Employee Program Manager (Nov 2005 – now) CITIBANK, NA Jakarta o Manage a strategic communication to communicate employees program and employee reward & recognition o As an Internal Event Organizer, plan and execute Citibank community event program, e.g.: Gatherings, Music Concert, Independence Day, Citibank Anniversary, Outings, etc. o Develop and maintain vendors relationship o Develop and cross-selling with partners to make special benefit for employee o Providing seminar for employee training and development o Ensure active involvement of employee, units and groups throughout the design, delivery and evaluation of planned learning experiences. o Assist the business on having better focus on employees satisfactions
Service Relationship Manager (May 2004 – Nov 2005) CITIBANK, NA Jakarta o Maintain relationship with customers o Manage The transaction traffic in the branch o Supervise quality, problem-free delivery, prime and timely service to customers o Responsible for handling inquiries and maintenance related to banking, investment and card product o Extended hand of sales unit o Responsible for ensuring compliance to audit policy o Supervise Customer Relationship Officers.
2. ‘Passport’ Membership Relations Manager (2002 – 2004) PT. Pasaraya Tosersajaya, AlatieF Coorporation, Jakarta o Manage loyalty program division o Develop shopping loyalty card business o Develop new / existing merchants for member’s benefit (cross-selling) o Maintain relationship with customers, store tenants and partners. o Achieve member quantity and member’s spending target o Supervise database management, customer services and courier.
3. Sales Supervisor – Digital Printing (2001 – 2002) FUJIFILM, PT. Modern Indolab, Jakarta o Develop new business / account o Maintain relationship with customers o Achieve sales target o Supervise Sales Executives.
4. Operational and Marketing Supervisor (2001 – 2000) PT. Dharma Distrindo Sarana Sejati, Jakarta o Maintain relationship with customers o Achieve sales target o Supervise sales counter staffs.
o Gunadarma University (S1), Faculty of Computer Science, majoring in Management of Informatics, Jakarta (1994 – 1999)
o Thank You Concert Music concert and gathering as an appreciation and gratitude from Management to all Citibank Indonesia staffs and their spouses o CitiBAND & CitiVOICE Music competition for staff o CitiLEAGUE Basketball and Cheerleader competition for staff o Leadership Group Forum Departments’ outing program with learning and development session o Movie Night Watching movies together to all Citibank Jakarta staff o Managers Gathering Gathering for all Manager Level + up, Business Update program o Long Service Award Providing celebration program for all staffs with long-service dedications o Dipsticks Survey Staff’s satisfaction measurement with on-line survey program o CitiLEAGUE Basketball and Cheerleader competition for staff o The Power Of Your ID Card Privilege program to all Citibank staff by using / showing their ID Card at Citibank’s Partners. E.g. Optik Seis, Fitness Center, NEC, HP, Mister Bean Coffee, Hard Rock Café, Kyoka Restaurant, DKNY Time, Diesel Time, Fossil Time, Melia Purosani Hotel, Telkomsel, Java Jazz, etc.
2. PASARAYA Department Store
o Spotlight Special offer from tenants using the loyalty member card o Partners’ Cross-Selling Special offer and benefit from third party partners