l service manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To join a company and use and implement my pass experience that I have develop over the years.
Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
• Direct supervision of 4 departments and 35 employees. Including a foreign national work force both Thai’s and India’s, while employed at remote job sites.
• Analyzed the Profit and Loss Statement upgraded productivity and attempting to keep the profit margin within target. Analyze the Profit & Loss statement and give feedback in case of a loss.
• Formalized customers bills by using service reports, time sheets and parts request, adjusted (parts and labor) as required, prior to issuing the final bill to the customer.
• Prioritized the work load schedule, dispatching mechanics or specializes to cover the customer’s requirements, reducing the customers down time.
• Attended and participated in staff and budget meeting, providing feedback to the Project Manager
• Improved workplace safety, by conducting safety meeting, inspections of shops and shop equipment.
• Developed an Inventory Control systems, stock supplies, spare parts, tracking, ordering as needed.
• Prepared job quotes for customers as required (Parts, labor and outside labor cost)
• Oriented new employees evaluated and identified their abilities and training requirements.
• Evaluate subordinates with annual reviews, recommended advancement, training or termination.
• Designed and implemented procedures to increase efficiencies and job performance of employees.
• Implemented an equipment service work order system, and schedule prevented maintenance program.
• Worked in the power generation field as a Field Maintenance Instructor on both Caterpillar and Detroit Engines and switch gear. Duties include Maintaining and Operation of 5 Northern Alaska Villages Maintaining the entire power plant and plant systems, instructing the power plant operators on systems and operation. Also had to maintain the fuel farm, tanks, valves and piping. Pressurizing the manifold prior to taking on fuel from tankers. Traveled to outlying villages and would evaluate and trained other plant operators.
• Traveled to customer’s location to facilitate repairs, mines sites, logging camps and construction sites power plants, ect.
• Promote and trained employee on proper troubleshooting and operation procedures of all earth moving equipment and component
Kilgore Community College Kilgore Texas
Detroit Series 60 Detroit Diesel Inc.
Engine Rebuild and Repair Anchorage, Alaska
Cummins Cummins Inc.
Engine Rebuild and Repair Phoenix Arizona
Customer Relations Darr Equipment Company
1985 Longview Texas
Non Commission Little Rock Air Force Base
SPECIALIZED WORK EXPERIENCE;
Caterpillar Equipment Certified Rebuilds
All Caterpillar Dozers, Motor Graders. Scrapers and Wheel Loaders, Shovels and Haul Trucks
FIELD SERVICE WORK EXPERIENCE:
Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Euclid
Dozers, Scraper, Motor Graders, Wheel Loaders, Track Loaders, Shovels, Backhoes, Haul Trucks
Articulate Dump, Excavators both cat 200 series and 300 series
CATERPILLAR CERTIFIED ENGINE REBUILDS:
(Both Diesel and Natural Gas)
3200, 3300, 3306, 3406, 3408, 3412, 342, 343, 346, 349, 353, 379, 398, 399, and 3500
AC-130 Gunship (A&H)
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
I attended a 16 week Aircraft maintenance training course for (C-130’s) at Sheppard, I also attended another 16 week aircraft maintenance course for the OV-10’s. Prior to two combat tours with the AC-130 Gunship, I attended several more training courses. Duties included operating as an in-flight combat instructor and also as an in-flight Examiner to evaluate our instructors and revamp our training needs as required. During which I was awarded (1) D.F.C. Also (7) Air Medals.
Aircraft Mechanic C-130 & OV10 also KC-135
Maintenance Scheduler C-130’s
Illuminator Operator AC-130 Gunship (A&H)
Flight Instructor AC-130 Gunship (A&H)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment