Resume: John Hall
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
My goal is to use my skills and experience in aiding my future employer to reduce costs, increase productivity and customer satisfaction, and contribute to an injury free workplace.
I AM THE DIRECTOR AND OWNER OF A COMPANY THAT SPECIALISES IN ROTATING EQUIPMENT CONSULTATION AND REPAIR. I AM INVOLVED EITHER AS A CONSULTANT OR CONTRACTOR IN THE REPAIR, MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATION OF VARIOUS TYPES OF ROTATING EQUIPMENT, SPECIALISING IN PUMPS.
NORTHERN ALBERTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (N.A.I.T.)
Journeyman's Millwright Qualification February 1978.
Successfully completed four, two-month Millwright Apprenticeship training courses.
RED SEAL MILLWRIGHT QUALIFICATION FEBRUARY 1978
THE RED SEAL CERTIFICATION QUALIFIES ME TO WORK IN ANY PROVINCE IN CANADA WITHOUT TAKING THEIR PROVINCIAL JOURNEYMANS TEST.
BECOMING A MASTER INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATE AUGUST 1997
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A COURSE DESIGNED TO TEACH INSTRUCTORS HOW TO ENHANCE THEIR ABILITY TO FACILITATE ADULT LEARNING.
KELSEY INSTITUTE OF APPLIED ARTS & SCIENCES (SASKATOON, SASK.)
Industrial Mechanics Course, Sept. 1973 - May 1974
Successfully completed nine-month course. Subjects included Mechanical Theory, including gas and diesel engines; Machine shop practice; welding practice, drafting, blueprint reading, plumbing, electricity, communication skills and trade mathematics.
• St. John Ambulance, Emergency Level First Aid, Jan. 1999
• Optalign & Optalign Plus and Rotalign laser alignment machines
• Basic knowledge of CSI, Model 2115, Machinery Vibration Analyser
• Schenk, and Hoffman dynamic balancing machines
• Computer skills include: Lotus Notes, AutoCAD (14), Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Good rapport with customers and fellow employees
• Explosive Actuated Tools Certificate (N.A.I.T.)
• Elevator Constructor - Improver Certificate of Proficiency
• WHMIS (workplace hazardous materials information system) course taken May 2005
• Water Safety and Survival Training Courses
• Lock Out Tag Out Courses
• Safe Lifting and Rigging Courses
• S.T.O.P. Safety Program (ChevronTexaco)
• H2S Alive Certificate (Taken on July 4, 2005)
• Construction Safety Training System Version 3.2 (Dec. 05) (Alberta)
I am presently working in Kuwait as an instructor for the Kuwaite Petroleum Company working with young men who will be working as operators on the facilities in Kuwait.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment