PROJECT MANAGER - NISVET HODZIC
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Project Manager responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million dollar EPCM projects and with sound technical background within the Refinery, Petrochemical and Manufacturing Industry.
Project Manager | Bosna-S Oil and Gas Company | Tripoli, Libya
May 2005 - Present
Responsibilities as a Project Manager
• Ensure that all aspects of the projects are met as per the contractual requirements and obligations.
• Provide, maintain and enhance successful relationship with the clients.
• Arrange and lead regular weekly project meetings. Resolve issues and provide continuous uninterrupted work environment.
• Establish rapport with clients, building positive company reputation and negotiating additional works and projects.
• Provide clear delegation and guidance of works to personnel.
• Manage and direct all personnel that are responsible for execution of the projects.
• Responsible for all phases of the project:, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Start Up.
• Provide and update planning schedules for the projects using MS project or Primavera.
• Ensure effective communication between employees and client.
• Issue regularly monthly progress reports, cost estimation reports and invoicing reports for the projects.
• Provide and follow Project Execution Plan, HSE plan and quality assurance plan.
• Ensure that all works have been performed with accordance to approved procedures and national / international standards.
• Impeccable safety record: following HSE guidelines; all of my projects have been completed without any incidents or injuries.
• Provide bidding preparation for new projects, involving site survey and project analysis.
• Involved in bid negotiations with clients and acquired multi-million dollars contracts (most recent painting of new international airport in Tripoli, worth 15 million dollars).
• On shore project experience.
• Extensive on field experience in difficult and remote locations.
Abbreviated List of Projects
• Inspection and enabling works for tanks at Az Zawiya Tank Farm for Akakus Oil Operations Company
• Internal Corrosion Monitoring Upgrade for Harouge Oil Operations Company
• Supply and Installation of Fluorescent explosion proof lighting fixtures for Az Zawiya Oil Refinery Company
• Supply and Install automatic Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm system for Az Zawiya Oil Refinery Company
• Upgrade of fire water mains for Zueitinal Oil Operations Company
• Extension of existing fire hydrant system at Sabah Field for Zueitinal Oil Operations Company
Avila University | Kansas City, MO | M.B.A, Management Systems
• Received a full scholarship through working as adjunct business office consultant, re-structuring and re-designing Avila University's website and enhancing recruitment into the business program.
• Member of the Business and Marketing Recruitment Group (2003-2004).
• Developed and presented a marketing strategy for a food distribution company as my senior project.
Drake University | Des Moines, IA | B.S.B.A, IT – minor in Marketing
• Recipient of Full Tuition Scholarship (1998-2001).
• Financed education by working part-time through college as Drake IT Administrator (1998-2001).
• Sigma Chi (1998-2001).
• Contracts Management - Sarajevo Institute - 2005
• TSS Matrix Inspection Management System - 2006
• Certified Endress and Hauser Vortex Flow Meters - 2008
• Certified Ultrasonic Equipment Operator - 2009
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project Management, Contract Negotiations, Risk Assessment & Management,HSE Management, Team Leadership, Project Analysis, Team Building, Budgeting, Compliance, Estimating & Proposals, Planning & Scheduling, Efficiency Improvements
• MS Word, Excel, MS Access, Power Point, FrontPage and Lotus Smart-Suit
• MS Project and Primavera
• English - Fluent written and spoken
• Bosnian - Fluent written and spoken
• Arabic - Some working knowledge spoken
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services