Project Manager responsible for managing all aspects of multi-million dollar EPCM projects and with sound technical background within the Refinery, Petrochemical and Manufacturing Industry.
Project Manager | Bosna-S Oil and Gas Company | Tripoli, Libya May 2005 - Present
Responsibilities as a Project Manager
• Ensure that all aspects of the projects are met as per the contractual requirements and obligations. • Provide, maintain and enhance successful relationship with the clients. • Arrange and lead regular weekly project meetings. Resolve issues and provide continuous uninterrupted work environment. • Establish rapport with clients, building positive company reputation and negotiating additional works and projects. • Provide clear delegation and guidance of works to personnel. • Manage and direct all personnel that are responsible for execution of the projects. • Responsible for all phases of the project:, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Start Up. • Provide and update planning schedules for the projects using MS project or Primavera. • Ensure effective communication between employees and client. • Issue regularly monthly progress reports, cost estimation reports and invoicing reports for the projects. • Provide and follow Project Execution Plan, HSE plan and quality assurance plan. • Ensure that all works have been performed with accordance to approved procedures and national / international standards. • Impeccable safety record: following HSE guidelines; all of my projects have been completed without any incidents or injuries. • Provide bidding preparation for new projects, involving site survey and project analysis. • Involved in bid negotiations with clients and acquired multi-million dollars contracts (most recent painting of new international airport in Tripoli, worth 15 million dollars). • On shore project experience. • Extensive on field experience in difficult and remote locations.
Abbreviated List of Projects
• Inspection and enabling works for tanks at Az Zawiya Tank Farm for Akakus Oil Operations Company • Internal Corrosion Monitoring Upgrade for Harouge Oil Operations Company • Supply and Installation of Fluorescent explosion proof lighting fixtures for Az Zawiya Oil Refinery Company • Supply and Install automatic Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm system for Az Zawiya Oil Refinery Company • Upgrade of fire water mains for Zueitinal Oil Operations Company • Extension of existing fire hydrant system at Sabah Field for Zueitinal Oil Operations Company
Avila University | Kansas City, MO | M.B.A, Management Systems December 2004
• Received a full scholarship through working as adjunct business office consultant, re-structuring and re-designing Avila University's website and enhancing recruitment into the business program. • Member of the Business and Marketing Recruitment Group (2003-2004). • Developed and presented a marketing strategy for a food distribution company as my senior project.
Drake University | Des Moines, IA | B.S.B.A, IT – minor in Marketing May 2001
• Recipient of Full Tuition Scholarship (1998-2001). • Financed education by working part-time through college as Drake IT Administrator (1998-2001). • Sigma Chi (1998-2001).
• Contracts Management - Sarajevo Institute - 2005 • TSS Matrix Inspection Management System - 2006 • Certified Endress and Hauser Vortex Flow Meters - 2008 • Certified Ultrasonic Equipment Operator - 2009