Hisham Elkhodary Resume
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 5 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|A challenging position in a dynamically creative environment, whereby my interpersonal skills, communication skills, and background can be applied to gain field experiences and feel full responsibilities.
01/01/2002 - PRESENT
LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT SUEZ - EGYPT
POSITION: DAY SUPERVISOR
POSITION: DELIVERY MANGMENT AND BILLING OTC POWER USER NAC SAP PROJECT
POSITION: PLANNING & CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (SUEZ & ALEXANDRIA OPERATIONAL AREA)
POSITION: TERMINAL SUPERVISOR SUEZ- EGYPT
Ain Shams University
Bsc. Mechanical Engineering Power Dpt.
Graduation Project Grade: Excellent
June 1994 St. George School
Thanaweya Amma, Science Section
- Arabic; Native language
- English; fluently spoken, read, written, and communicated with.
- Categorized as a proficient computer user
- Very good command of Microsoft Windows 2000, XP operating systems
- Very good command of Microsoft Office 2000 (Word, Power point, Excel)
- Excellent command of utilizing facilities of the Internet
- Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with others
- Effective working alone or as a co-operative team member
- Enhanced the ability to listen with objectivity and logically analyze information
- Continuously improve the working procedures and environment through non judgmental criticism and positive actions
- Permanent member of Nasr City Club
Egypt Alexandria, Marsa Matrouh, Cairo, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Ismailia, Port-Said, Suez, Luxor & Aswan
Qatar - Doha
Tunis - Tunis
PERSONAL INTERESTS _____________________________________
- Driving, Fashion designing & Reading