|More than 6, Years carried out field and laboratory tests relative to inspection and quality control for protective painting, and wrapping activities as follows:
• Visual and Correlative Examination of steel surface for determine rust grad field, and laboratory test of materials applied for surface preparation suitable blasting method including grits/ shot, garnet and sand blasting techniques as per standard.
• Application quality control of Protective coating system including zinc rich primers, alkyd, epoxy, acrylic, coal-tar, bitumen, epoxy impregnated fiber-glass system (lining), also maintenance for coating pipelines .
• Supervising and Inspection of Protective coating and Splash zone coating for sub sea pipelines and platforms and also riser repair ,Supervision and Inspection, Review procedures, Quality test plain and painting system for offshore and onshore for new installation and maintenance projects.
• Technical evaluation for painting, coating offers submitted from many suppliers at field and laboratory as per as specification and requirements.
• Evaluate the performance of technical team (painters, blasters, and their supervisor) also testing blasting and painting equipment’s per standard methods.
• Solve field technical problems in painting, wrapping, insulation, lining, and control of safety precautions required.