senior engineer, maximo 5.3 upgrade project team leader, gulf of suez company gupco, general maintenance dept.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Data gathering for rs field locations > 105,000 equipment
collect tech. specs. for most important eq.
create Job Plans and pm's for high criticality eq.
generate a master pm plan for each department.
Junior engineer, Gulf of Suez Company GUPCO, Gas lift dept. March 2000 – December 2004
- Operate and maintain two gas turbine modules; each module consists of gas turbine and gas lift compressor (SULZER type S3-D4, MANTURBO).
- Operate and maintain turbine generator Allison 501KG, (4230 Hp).
- Perform monthly, six monthly, annual PM for gas turbine, gas compressor and gas turbine generator.
- Operate a gas lift process system (P & I system) for purify and raise gas pressure from 50 to 1200 PSIG.
- Supervise whole gas lift platform equipment.
- Operate and maintain a PLC system (step 5 – 135 U – dual processor SIEMENS).
- Operate a Glycol package for gas dehydration.
- Bachelor of science, mechanical engineering, power dept. 1999. Ain Shams University, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo, Egypt.
- Accumulated grade: good - Graduation project grade: very good
- Graduation project: HVAC of theatre building, chiller type using a water piping system.
- Thanaweya Amma, May 1994. Nasr City School, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt.
- instrument and advanced measurements, HYK, June 2004.
- Performance evaluation of gas turbine & compressors, center of studies and training in mechanical power engineering, Cairo University, May 2004.
- Advanced PLC course, center of studies and training in mechanical power engineering, Cairo University, March 2002.
- Visual Basic 6, Cairo Computer Center, Jun 2000.
- Safety courses ( Fire Fighting, Safety Awareness, Risk Assessment, Isolation, PTW, H2S, First Aid and Defensive driving )
- Bachelor of science, mechanical engineering, power dept. 1999. Ain Shams University, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
- Counter man, Bon Appitete, New York, USA. Jun 98 to Oct. 98.
- Petrobel, Belayim Petroleum Company, Jun 96.
- Member in library of American embassy, Misr El Gidedda library, ASHRAE organization and gas turbine world.
- Good reader for maintenance, mechanical, electronic & electrical books.
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental