This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 1 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To find a position in your organisation for further development of my career and your company
|Design of an amine treating of coker off-gas plant for CNRL Horizon Project
- Worked with CNRL’s Nick Tanahill, Dr. John Shaw and Colt Engineering’s Dr. Jim Hutton
• Design and model an amine plant including complete equipment specification and operating parameters of separators, pumps, heat exchangers, and distillation columns using HYSYS.
• Designed safety valves for regeneration columns, and investigated a complete HAZOP and overall and safety concerns
• Computed a complete Heat Integration (HX Net) analysis
• Analyzed a complete economic analysis, including annual cash flow, operating costs, sensitivity analysis and a complete review of project economics
• Designed a detailed Plot Plan and a detailed regenartor design based on the recommendations of CNRL’s Nick Tannahill, and spaced according to CNRL plant and equipment spacing
• Plant layout and detailed designs were created using Microsoft Visio.
• Worked in a group of 5 members
Design of steam generation plant using coke-fired boilers
- Worked with Dr. Murray Gray
• Similar tasks to those of the Horizon project were performed
|Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Area of concentration: Process Control
University of Alberta, Canada
|•Excellent qualifications in Chemical Engineering skills and knowledge, with strong emphasis on Process Control systems.
•Create modeling equations of a Chemical system based first principles modeling, Internal model control, model predictive control and process modelling.
•Proficient use of Matlab and Simulink to create and analyze step and impulse response models of systems.
•Developed engineering technical skills through several projects.
•Experience with chemical and mechanical engineering calculations involving various industrial units, for example: heat exchangers, distillation columns, stripping columns, and turbines.
•Familiar with the concepts of simple management, accounting, and financial analysis techniques.
•Strong communicating, negotiating, and public speaking skills developed from several technical presentations and impromptu speeches. Strong interpersonal, decision making, problem solving with the ability to work well with other disciplines and functional groups.
•Excellent computer skills developed through several computer courses and projects. Proficient in Aspen, Hysys, C++, Microsoft word, Power Point and Excel
•Good organizational skills and a strong work ethic demonstrated by completing stressful project deadlines and housekeeping deadlines.
•Received several awards from Engineering organizations and companies including Colt Engineering.
•Fluent in English, Swahili, Gujrati and Hindi. Some knowledge in Spanish, Arabic and French