Project Manager ( Maritime, Navigational Aids, Telecommunications, GSM, 3G
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be value added to Telecom company from telecom project management point of view.
- Over 14 years of diversified field experience in telecommunication, Aids to Navigation & GSM
Systems ( racons, radio beacon transmitters, major light houses, light floats, beacons,
Sector lights, leading lights, fog detector. Monitoring systems, seabed classification system, VHF, UHF, GSM…..)
- Management of GSM projects, indoor and outdoor installation, integration and commissioning 3G, Ericsson RBS, LOS, Sweep test, microwave.
- Experience in performing supervisory and engineering works in Telecommunication and electronics fields, including erection, testing and commissioning.
- Experience in Installation and maintenance for telecommunication systems (HF, VHF,
UHF, D.G.P.S, Monitoring Systems)
- Have monthly Papers in International Magazine regarding telecommunication & Maritime Systems.
- B.Sc. in Communication Engineering, Ain-Shams University, Egypt in 1992.
- Unix operating system training course at MDA co. Vancouver, Canada
- DGPS Training course at MDA Co. Vancouver, Canada
- VHF Monitoring Sys. Training course at Vega Co. Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
- Satellite monitoring sys. at PELANGI Co. LONDON
- IPMA training course for 3 months.
- Ericsson 3G training course
- International Project Management level c certified since 2003 (IPMA)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental