This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Utilizing & enhancing my skills &qualifications in the geology (mud logging)field through a big organization which encourages continuing education and development of its employees and through which I can interact and work efficiently improve myself
* HALLIBURTON (SPERRY drilling services) July 2006 - Current
GEOLOGIST ( MUD LOGGER )
- Have a very good experience describing and analyzing drilled cuttings and geological samples, Operates, monitors, and troubleshoots mud logging equipment at the well site& drilling rig parameters, maintain gas detector, & chromatograph.
* Misr El Nour for Marble and Granite July 2003 - July 2006
GEOLOGIST (Quality control )
- Buy and determine the blocks of marbles and granites which are suitable for industry.
- Sawing, Treatment, and polishing different types of marbles and granite.
* United co. of Rubber Works June 2002 - July2003
CHEMIST (Quality control )
- Control and determine the reactants which take place in the chemical reaction.
• Bachelor of Science Geology Section.
a. Ain-Shams University, Faculty of Science.
b. Graduation Year: June 2002.
Computer Skills Level
Excellent command of Window 98,2000,xp and DOS
Excellent internet research skills
Proficient use of MS Word ,
Excel and Power Point
Arabic Mother Tongue
English Very Good
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental