This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 2 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|building career oportunity in multi national company and taking a good position in this company
Dates June 2006 onwards
Occupation Operations Manager Assistant
- Customer service and coordinator between the clients and
the inspectors, and the workshop. Making quotations for clients
- Planning the execution of the job operations , Designing
slings and giving work orders for the production operation of
slings and all lifting gear supply for the workshop.
- Organizing and planning for the Inspection services selecting
the engineers to perform the job and organizing the equipments
- Direct Contact With Chains Supplier In U.K, Dubai, Belgium Like Crosby, William Hackett, Unisplice, Allsafe, George Tylor
- Preparing courses for the inspection engineers
Dates March 2005 May 2006
Occupation Design Engineer
Main Responsibilities - Designing of spare parts
- Reverse Engineering
- Drawing AutoCAD
Name of Employer Development and Technological Center / Spare parts
department Helwan University
Dates November 2004 February 2005
Occupation Engineer Trainer
Main Responsibilities Teaching and training graduates youth courses in the area of:
- Welding and Forging
Name of Employer Helwan University, Faculty of Engineering,
|Education and training
Date 2004 present
Title of qualification M. Sc.
Field Industrial Engineering
Date 1999 2004
Title of qualification Bachelor of Production Engineering
Principle subjects/skills - Production Engineering practices
covered - Design, Mechanical drawing, Industrial planning
and Production Operation.
-Project Title: Automated guided vehicle
Name and type of Helwan University, Faculty of Engineering, Egypt.
Grade Good , 71.29.
The order among college sixth
|Computer Skills - Microsoft office ( word and Excel )
- Visual Basic
- AutoCAD 2D, 3D
|Acquired Training - Mechanical workshops in Television and radio
- Al-Nasr Automotive Company
- Human Resources Development and Management course