This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Petroleum Engineer looking for a challenging and interesting position in the petroleum industry.
GEOLOGIA SISTEMATIZADA Ltda. February 2005 – November 2005. Simulation Consultant.
• Managed the information and databases.
• Involved in reservoir characterization studies.
• Made and developed of several static and dynamic models.
• Executed a reservoir simulation using new technology and software in
the national industry.
• Conducted several financial analysis about using new tools and
Universidad de América, Bogot?, D.C., Colombia
Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering, 5 years program, December 2005.
“Streamline Simulation of the Lower Caballos Formation in the Balcon Field, Colombia”. (HOCOL S.A. – GEOLOGIA SISTEMATIZADA Ltda.). Meritorious Work – (It was the best thesis in that academic semester).
Eurocentres, Lee Green – London., United Kingdom.
English Course, 6 months intensive program, October 2006.
• Oil Field Manager (OFM) course, ACIPET – SCHLUMBERGER – Universidad de
América. Bogot?, May 2005.
• II Petroleum Engineering Academic Meeting, Universidad Nacional de
Colombia. Medell?n, April 2003.
• Spanish (Mother Tongue).
• English (Advanced).
• CPIP (Professional Council of Petroleum Engineering - Colombia).
03753 Member. 2006 - Current.
• SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers). 3131202 Member. 2003 – Current.
Petroleum Engineer who has knowledge and abilities in disciplines such as Drilling and Completions, Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility (HSS & SR), Projects, Facilities and Construction, Management and information, Production and operations, and Reservoir Description and Dynamics.
Responsible, organized, and hard working person, independent but great team worker, trustworthy and self-taught.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental