Fresh Mechaincal Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 0 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|To work as a member of a team in a well reputed and dynamic organization that has the potential to unearth individual excellence.
British Oxygen Company (BOC) Pakistan Limited, Karachi [June, 2005 – July, 2005]
The internship included the study of the Operation and emphasis on practical experience of Mechanical maintenance of the Plant.
Exel Engineering Pvt. Limited, Lahore.[December 2005]
The internship included the in depth study of Foundry processes, Pattern making, Sand Casting, various Machining Operations and Coordinate Measuring Machine.
FINAL YEAR DESIGN PROJECT:
Design of Bottom Hole Assemblies and Optimization of Hydraulic Parameters for Directional Drilling in Oil Wells. (Baker Hughes EHO Ltd.)
The project aims at developing an efficient and economical design of Bottom Hole Assemblies and Hydraulic parameters and development of drilling fluid consideration especially in Directional drilling of oil wells.
2003-2007 Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (1st Division)
NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
2000-2002 HSSC Army Public Degree College, Multan Cantt.(1st Division)
1998-2000 SSC F.G Boys High School # 01, Multan Cantt. (1st Division)
|Engineering: Pro-engineer design and modeling, Auto Cad drafting,
Orientation course in Operation & Maintenance of Process and Power Plants.
Computing Skills:Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, MS DOS, Working Knowledge of C.
Trainings: One day training session by National Productivity Organization (NPO) Pakistan.
• Productivity Tools 5S & Kaizen Management.
• Importance of quality & productivity for SMEs.
• ISO 9002 Quality Control certification
|EXTRA – CURICULAR :
• Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
• Secretary Science Society, Army public Degree College Multan.
• Member of Green Society, NED University
• Best Athlete of year 2002, Army Public Degree College Multan.
• Proficient in English, Urdu and Punjabi
• Reading, Literary Discussions, Cricket, Football, Athletics.