Human Resource Professional
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Human resources and or Administration Manager
KBR/Halliburton, 2003 – 2006
Administration Manager (’05 –’06) Nigeria, Africa HR Global Account Manager (’04-’05) and HR Manager (’03-’04), Houston, TX
• Responsible for managing staff of 65 local and 23 expatriates on $1.2 billion Joint Venture LNG EPC project, Bonny Island Nigeria. Responsible for oversight of accounting/finance, training, travel, payroll, IT, Procurement, immigration and meet & greet departments.
• Worked closely with senior Nigerian government officials in regards to immigration, customs and corporate and payroll taxes
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a strategic HR partnership with E&C business leaders in regards to budgets and ROI.
• Responsible for the management and supervision of all human resource activities for domestic and international construction operations in the Onshore Operations group.
Gulf Interstate Engineering, 2002 – 2003
Manager Human Resources, Houston, TX
• Responsible for the management and supervision of all personnel activities both domestic and international.
• Monitored, developed and implemented personnel policies for the company.
Granite Construction Inc., 1999 – 2002
Regional Employment Manager, Dallas, TX
• Overall responsibility for college recruiting in the Southeast region.
• Other responsibilities included but were not limited to salary structure planning, benefits, dispute resolution, exit interviews, mentoring programs and career planning.
KBR/Halliburton, 1996 – 1999
Personnel Manager (1997 – 1999) Algeria, Africa and Industrial Relations Manager (1996 – 1997) Houston, TX
• Responsibilities included recruitment of third country nationals as well as expatriate personnel.
Ref-Chem Corporation, 1986 – 1996 Personnel Manager, Pasadena, TX
• Algeria (in Country)
• Cameron (in Country)
• Canada (in Country)
• Chad (in Country)
• Mexico (in Country)
• Nigeria (in Country)
• Papua New Guinea
• UK (in Country)
• US (in Country)
MBA Corporate Finance, University of Dallas, Dallas, TX
MS, Occupational Technology, University of Houston, Houston, TX
BS, Industrial Supervision, University of Houston, Houston, TX
Certified Strategic Talent Management Consultant with Specialty in Leadership Development & Succession Planning, Institute for Personality & Ability Testing
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services